Chapter 29 Thinking of making money again

When Zhou Jing walked to the door, he saw Wang Baichuan, a man from the village, standing at the door of his house, driving back and forth, without knocking on the door.

"Wang Baichuan, what are you doing?" Zhou Jing asked.

Wang Baichuan looked back and saw that it was Zhou Jing, and his expression was somewhat restrained.

"Ah, no, I...I'm looking for Shen Lin for something."

"Oh, that's fine, I'll go in and call him." Zhou Jing was reluctant to let these unfriended people in the village enter his house to avoid some rumors. Getting into trouble again.

When Zhou Jing entered the room, Shen Mo felt that the big fat duck in his hand was so familiar.

Zhou Jing did not shy away, and said directly: "Yes, this is the one that pecks you. It is from Aunt Shen's family. I bought it for her with sixty cents of money, and I will give you braised duck meat at noon."

"..."

Shen Mo didn't know what to say. Zhou Jing wasn't usually such a squeamish person, but when he met him, he became precarious. Thinking this way, I don't feel that Zhou Jing is stingy, on the contrary, my heart is sweet.

"By the way, little brother, I saw Wang Baichuan when I came back. He said he had something to say to you. Seeing him like that, he seemed to be waiting outside for a long time."

Shen Lin agreed and went out. Shen Mo looked at Shen Lin's A worried look appeared on the back face.

"What's wrong?" Zhou Jing asked.

"That Wang Baichuan seems to be interested in my younger brother!" Shen Mo said worriedly.

"This is a good thing, what do you have to worry about?"

"You don't know, Wang Baichuan is okay, but he is a difficult person to get along with. It would be better for an old sow to have no children!"

This kind of patriarchal phenomenon is beyond the reach of later generations. Even in later generations, if a woman can't give birth to a child, there are a lot of people who keep it alive or divorce.

"He himself is a twin and has a kid. He always feels superior to others. Look at whoever has twins with their nostrils facing the sky. Such a mother-in-law, Xiaolin doesn't know how much he will suffer when he gets married! He just followed our family. A few good days!"

Thinking of someone, Zhou Jing smiled.

"You don't have to worry about this, I think the younger brother still has a lot of choices!"

"Anyway, the younger brother is a twin after all, and it is a problem to marry into a family who can't have a child, that is, the head of the family doesn't care, the in-laws always care. After a long time, it is inevitable that the man in the family will not have other thoughts when he is swayed by his in-laws."

"That's true, but if our family gets up and Xiaolin has property and a lot of things will be different. You don't have to think so much, If it really doesn't work, let's recruit the younger brother, and it's a big deal to give him some more property."

Shen Mo was very moved, Zhou Jing was able to do this for Shen Lin, he knew that it was all because of his face.

Shen Lin saw Wang Baichuan as soon as he walked out of the gate, and asked directly, "What's the matter?"

Shen Lin has been doing business with Zhou Jing recently, and he didn't even go into the village, so he really couldn't think of what Wang Baichuan wanted him to do.

Wang Baichuan carefully observed Shen Lin's face and said, "That...that, I came to apologize to you this time. Last time Zhou Jing built a house, you went to me for help, not because I didn't want to come, but at that time at home. There are indeed some things that I can't get away from."

At that time, Shen Lin looked for the families in the order that Shen Mo said, and not only Wang Baichuan's family but several families were rejected. Most of them are afraid of Zhou Jing's bad reputation and are unwilling to come to Zhou's house to work, and some of them don't think Zhou Jing can pay their wages at all, and they don't even want to try for a day.

Among these people, Wang Baichuan's attitude is not the worst, but it is not good either. I remember that Li Momo really said a few words at that time, which Shen Lin still remembers.

"It's nothing, you say it's a help, but my brother-in-law doesn't give a lot of money, so even if you can't help, it's just asking someone to do the work. That is to say, recruiting workers is a business of both money and money, whether you come or not is up to the person involved. I have nothing to apologize for."

Wang Baichuan knew that Shen Lin understood what he really meant, but he was still angry and deliberately misinterpreted him.

"I..." Just as Wang Baichuan was about to explain, Li Momo's sharp voice rang again.

"You're calling you, I'll go back first." After Shen Lin finished speaking, he opened the door and went in without hesitation.

Wang Baichuan stood blankly at the door of Zhou's house, staring at the lacquered red door in a trance. When Li Momo came over, he said angrily, "Baichuan, you talked to Shen Lin again, and I told you that Shen Lin is not a good boy! You didn't listen to the words from Shenjia Village, Shen Lin's body is good for Zhou Jingzhan. Otherwise, how could a rogue with Zhou Jing's character allow him to keep an open mouth, a lowly Shuang'er younger brother!"

Wang Baichuan frowned, unwilling to listen to what he said.

"Shen Lin is a good one, and he definitely won't do that kind of thing. Don't believe those hearsay rumors. The Zhou family is now living in brick and tile houses, so maybe it's not less than Shen Lin's mouth."

"What is it? Not bad, what do you know, this news was heard by Shen Lin's father's neighbors, not just hearsay. Besides, let's say that the Zhou family's house, although it is a large brick building, but you Looking at how many people in the village are envious, who doesn't know that Zhou Jing can't afford a homestead, so he built a house on this land first. When someone wants to buy the homestead where he lives, his house will be built on it. How can I buy it? This is obviously a rogue behavior, just to escape the money of buying a homestead. If I want to say that the village chief is old and confused, I dare to encourage this kind of evil spirit, and I am not afraid of the newly separated young couple in the village. Follow along and learn one!"

There are benefits in Wangjia Village. It is stipulated that the newly separated young couple has no place to live. They can set aside a piece of four or five square feet to build a house in an area that no one wants in the village, and they can pay the money for the homestead within 15 years. .

The area of ​​27 or 8 square feet in Zhou's house cost more than 20 taels of silver. No one in the village thought that Zhou Jing could take it out. They thought it was built secretly by taking advantage of his relationship with the village chief.

"In short, I believe in Shen Lin, he will never be that kind of person!" In the

evening, the duck was served on the Zhou family's table, and it was braised. Zhou Jing was afraid of eating duck meat, so he made a cold dish, mixed with peanuts and spinach, with sliced ​​carrots and celery in it.

Zhou Jing put duck meat on Shen Mo and told him: "Eat more, this duck pecks you, now see how it jumps!"

Shen Lin took a mouthful of duck meat and almost spit it out.

Shen Mo was very embarrassed, so he also took a piece of duck meat for Zhou Jinghui.

"You eat too, you did hard work..." The

two of them were sweet and sweet, and Shen Lin felt panic in his throat.

"By the way, Brother Jing, we buy our food from the market every day, not to mention expensive and not fresh, why don't we agree with someone in the village to go to his house to pick the food and give it to his house every month? If you get some big money, you can also help the village neighbors."

"Okay, you can decide!"

Shen Mo wondered which family would be suitable, not only can he accept their love, but also grow vegetables well.

At this time, Zhou Jing interrupted Shen Mo's thoughts, and suddenly said, "I think of another way to take revenge!"

"Vengeance?" Shen Mo asked in confusion.

What kind of revenge, no one has provoke his family recently!

How did I unknowingly express my thoughts in my heart! Zhou Jing quickly changed his words and said, "It's the way to make money!"

"The way to make money? What way?" looked at him.

"Duck goods! We can also make duck goods!"

"Duck goods?" Shen Mo was surprised: "What is that?"

"It's a duck meat product boiled in spicy soup to separate a whole duck. For example Say duck head, duck neck, duck claws, duck legs, duck intestines, duck gizzards, etc. Every part of the duck body can be used, boiled in special soup such as cornel and pepper, and it is both numb and spicy when you bite into it. , but I couldn't help but want to eat the second bite, it is an addictive taste." Duck goods of later generations are all over the street, as if they have mushroomed overnight.

Shen Mo felt delicious when he heard it, and kept nodding his head. Through the sales of sausages, he has completely trusted Zhou Jing.

But Shen Lin whispered: "Isn't this still a way of revenge?"

Zhou Jing smiled and said: "It's a way of revenge!"

Shen Lin pouted: "You can eat one or two ducks, and you can still eat them all. Are there ducks in the whole world?"

Zhou Jing said, "But I can tell everyone in the world to eat ducks!"

"..."

Shen Mo's heart seemed to be covered with honey, so sweet, and like a gurgling water flowing slowly, so soft . He thought that if he was a good husband, he should persuade his husband at this time, but he was reluctant to let it go. After so many years, he finally tasted the taste of being put in his heart and became addicted. He was reluctant to let go.

The next day, the three of the Zhou family got up early to cook sausages, moved the counter, and were busy all morning.

Before leaving, Shen Mo suddenly squatted down, clutching his stomach.

"Brother Jing, my stomach suddenly hurts. I won't go today, right?"

"What, my stomach hurts?" Zhou Jing threw something, turned around and saw Shen Mo squatting on the ground, his eyebrows and eyes were wrinkled in pain. Together, make a very exaggerated expression.

Shen Mo is a very introverted person. He likes to carry everything by himself when he encounters it. But this time it turned out to be the exact opposite. The pain was so painful that he couldn't hide it. What kind of pain was this

? When Shen Mo was pecked by a duck yesterday, could it have anything to do with it? In short, he can also associate things that eight poles can't fight together, and in a while, he will have thousands of nonsense.

"Little brother, when you go to call Zhong Langzhong, you will say that your brother's stomach suddenly hurts for some reason. Please come over and take a look. If possible, can you help me with the car and go to the town's medical clinic." Zhou Jing was so anxious that he knew it. His forehead was covered in sweat when he spoke, and the hands that held Shen Mo could clearly make him tremble.

This is how to do ah? Shen Lin couldn't move or refute, and Chu stared straight at his brother in the yard.