Chapter 25

When they got back, the three of them started to get busy. Shen Lin and Shen Mo cleaned the intestines, hollowed them out and washed them, blowing their breath or filling them with water to try to see if they leaked, and Zhou Jing put the meat they bought according to the ratio of fat to thin. All chop into mince, stir well.

Then marinate with cooking wine, salt and some seasonings. It takes about half an hour.

The marinated minced meat is poured into the casing, tied with a rope section by section, pinch out a section, put it in a ventilated place outside, and wait for it to dry naturally, but it doesn't need to be too dry, just a little dry.

The wind will take about four to five days this season.

After that, cook sausages. This is another secret of Zhou Jing, which is soup. There are three kinds of soups he mixes, one is the spicy soup made from dogwood, one is original and the last one is five-flavored.

The original flavor is not boiled in water, and it is a specially made soup with many special seasonings added.

Considering the shelf life of sausages and raw meat, it is impossible to make the full amount to be sold for several days in one day, and can only go to the town to buy pork every day. Come back and do it well, so that when you sell it, you can press it day by day, and it will not be out of stock. Since he was afraid that Shen Mo would not be able to choose meat at the beginning, Zhou Jing taught him hand by hand.

After so busy at home for six days, the first batch of sausages finally came out of the pot.

"Little Mo, come and try it, little brother."

Like Zhou Jing, Shen Mo likes spicy food, and the first thing he tried was the spicy one.

"Ah, it's so spicy!" Shen Mo sticks out his tongue sharply, sassily.

Zhou Jing had already prepared two bowls of white sugar water, and took one of the bowls to Shen Mo's mouth. Shen Mo wanted to drink it by himself, but Zhou Jing wouldn't let him, so he insisted on feeding him. Shen Lin, who was not very spicy, saw it, and squeezed a few more original sausages into his mouth.

"Although this is spicy, it's appetizing . People who love spicy food can't help but want to eat the second bite." The second bite, the look of eagerness to eat is the best proof of what Zhou Jing said.

After Shen Mo had eaten all one, Shen Lin had stuffed two, and Zhou Jing looked at them both helplessly.

"You two have eaten so much sausage this morning, can you still eat at noon?"

"Yes, you are giving me two pounds, and I can eat it." Shen Lin said immediately. "Okay, you can go to Uncle Wang's house to borrow a mule

cart. Your brother and I will sort things out. Let's set off now. We can go faster and catch up with the morning market."

Wang Gui's carriage was negotiated with Wang Gui, and the mule carriage was packaged for a month at the price of 30 cents a day. During this period, Wang Gui could not get a sports car. They took it in the morning and sent it back in the evening.

Arriving in town just in time for the morning market, Zhou Jing lifted the custom-made counter from the mule cart. Shen Lin held the oiled paper bag and the oiled paper with the words "Zhou Ji Sausage" in the drawer of the counter. Shen Mo put the three Flavored sausages were laid out on the counter, half and half covered with snow-white gauze, so others would know what they were selling.

They came late, the front positions were occupied by others, and they could only be placed in the last place. Next to them was an old man surnamed Chen who sold vegetables. He was shocked when he saw that they were selling such delicate food in this place.

"Little brother, your things are delicate and expensive. I'm afraid it's not easy to sell them in this place!" Uncle Chen spoke earnestly and was an honest person.

Zhou Jing said mildly, "I know this skill too. I don't have money and I can't rent a shop. Let's try selling it first!"

Uncle Chen didn't say anything, but Shen Mo and Shen Lin looked worried.

Shen Mo said: "Brother Jing, I look around, there are many farmers who sell vegetables in their yard, we can sell ten pounds of this thing in this place, won't it be difficult to sell? Zhou Jingdao: "

It's okay, all the people who come here to buy things are from the towns. Although they will never be rich, but there must be no shortage of people with spare money. As long as our food is delicious, it is better than a shop." The ones sold here are cheap, and they will definitely be sold."

Shen Mo thought about it and felt that what Zhou Jing said made sense, and the sausages made by Zhou Jing were really delicious, at least he looked at the sausages on the counter. I couldn't help but want to eat one more.

This is a fixed vegetable market. Usually, many people come to buy vegetables. This morning, the market just started, and not many people have come up yet. There were Shen Mo and Shen Lin Zhang Luo on the counter, and Zhou Jing observed left and right, thinking that those small vendors must have been here for a long time, and the neighbors on the left and right are familiar. This meeting is not busy, all while chatting familiarly, while selling things. After thinking about it, he took out a short knife and wiped it with him, and cut a few thin sausage slices for the brothers Shen Lin and Shen Mo to give to a few nearby neighbors to taste.

Shen Lin felt a little bit of pain and said, "Brother, this thing is made of meat. It's so expensive. Let's just give it away. It hasn't opened yet, so it's too wasteful."

Without Zhou Jing's explanation, Shen Mo just Said: "Little brother, we are new here, we are not familiar with the place of life, and if we mix it up, maybe someone can help me with anything."

"That's right, that's the truth." Zhou Jing smiled.

Shen Mo said again: "Besides, Brother Jing cut this thing so thinly, and it looks a lot, but it's actually not much." Then

Shen Lin followed behind Shen Mo and distributed the sausages to a few neighbors nearby to taste early adopters.

"I made it myself, everyone can try it." Shen Mo said with a smile.

When I got to Uncle Chen, Uncle Chen refused to ask for anything, and evaded: "No, this thing is too expensive."

"It's not worth it, Uncle Chen, try it and give us some advice on how it tastes. "

Then I'm welcome." Uncle Chen was reluctant to eat such a little thing, so he only took a small bite. "Delicious! Little brother, it's not Uncle Chen complimenting you. It's really delicious. It's better than Yunji's in town!" Uncle Chen gave a thumbs up. He was reluctant to eat the rest and wanted to leave it to him. The little grandson has a taste. But Shen Mo and Shen Lin were watching, and he was too embarrassed to stay, so he could only eat a little bit.

After a cup of tea, the crowd came up one after another. Zhou Jing and the others were not in a good location, nor did they gather together. Occasionally, a few people came to him and asked about the expensive sausages sold at twenty-five cents a pound, and they left without even looking. Even if Zhou Jing has the ability to have a bright tongue and lotus flower, it is useless.

In this way, the morning passed without knowing it, but the Zhou family's sausage business did not move at all. Shen Lin was anxious to see how much the owner sold, and how much the Xi family sold, secretly calculating the copper plate without daring to make a sound. .

After all, for such expensive food, there is so much backlog in the family, which almost weighs down most of their savings. If it really can't be sold, his brother may be seriously ill. Although he couldn't make the sausages sell, at least he couldn't put pressure on his brother.

Zhou Jing looked at the sky and said, "It's almost noon, and the crowd buying lunch dishes should come up later. Let's eat first. If we're full, we'll have the strength to work. I steamed the steamed buns and ate them with sausages just fine."

Shen Where does Mo still have the heart to eat, he will be in a panic if he can't sell anything, but this business was proposed by Zhou Jing after all, and he can't seem too worried to avoid Zhou Jing's pressure.

Shen Mo smiled and took the steamed buns. He thought he was covering it up well and didn't show any anxiety, but he only ate half of the steamed buns and the sausage he liked so much but didn't move, quietly exposed his worries.

Even Shen Lin, who has always been heartless and careless, sat quietly on the mule cart and ate a steamed bun at this time, but he refused to eat it, and the sausage was even more reluctant to move.

Zhou Jing looked at the two of them like this, and also understood that they were getting angry, so I'm afraid they won't be able to open today. He was a little anxious himself.

Uncle Chen also brought the dry food cakes, but they were coarse grains, not the fine flour steamed buns steamed by Zhou Jing. Looking at these hairy boys, they are not brought by the elders in the family, and they will not be able to live very well if they think about it. I won't talk about the expensive business of selling sausages, but even if I don't know if I can sell it, I dare to eat such a waste.

Uncle Chen couldn't see it, but he couldn't teach him a lesson because he wasn't his own child, so he politely said: "It's okay, when I first came, the business was not good, sometimes I sold a few pennies a day. It just got better. Like now, I can sell more than a dozen coins in the morning, and a dozen coins in the afternoon. That's 30 coins a day, and if it's good for a month, I can earn a tael of silver."

"A tael of silver . ?" Shen Lin exclaimed, "You can earn one tael a month, and that year is twelve taels? It's time to catch up with farming, and there is also seed labor for farming. This is pure profit!"

Uncle Chen was a little proud . Dao: "That's right, I still have land at home, and I also farm. The sum of the money from selling vegetables and farming, I can earn 32 taels a year, which is twice as much as other people's. I won't tell you, Even if they sell vegetables in the same way, they can't sell me. There are not many that I can earn so much. You see, my family lives in a large brick house with three rooms, which was newly built last year. I don't think there are any in your village. How many , isn't it?"

Although Shen Lin was small, he had a lot of heart. He is not a person to show off. On the contrary, because of Wang Chunhua and others, he is very clumsy when it comes to money.

"Yeah, the blue brick and big tile house is really stylish!" Shen Lin said with sincerity, and Uncle Chen was very happy.

Shen Mo asked for advice: "I don't know what tricks Uncle Chen has in doing business, but can you teach us juniors? You see that our food and materials are expensive, and it weighs down all our belongings. I dare not say how much we earn, and we will be content if we don't lose money. Chen Bo said: "

Actually, the trick is very simple. As long as the quality of your products is good, it depends on time. After a long time, someone has eaten the food sold by your family and knows that it is good, and they will come back to sell it. Only when you pass on ten stories and one hundred stories will you have repeat customers and you will see profits."

Chen Bo said this, Shen Mo and Shen Lin's hearts were not relieved, but sank. The most fearful thing about the sausages they make is time. Now that the weather has begun to heat up, the sausages they make can't stand it.

"So, if you want me to say, you can't be so reckless in the future, you don't live a family life, you can't do it without your elders watching, you can only be careful yourself. Don't be greedy for your appetite, eat whatever you want. , life is not like that." The

two brothers of the Shen family were blushing when they were told, thinking that they didn't sell anything in the morning, and they even ate fine white flour steamed buns, they suddenly felt that they were too prodigal, they were just the population of the village A typical 'prodigal man'!