Intro

Brianna had been expelled from alfea over some false rumors and she didn't get anytime to explain herself, a girl at school had accused her of bullying her and when Brianna tried to stand up from herself she was hushed by the teachers. She was soon official expelled for her bad behavior at school and ms faragond was not giving her time to explain everything that was going, on when Stella and Brandon had found out about their daughter behavior they couldn't even look at her.

Stella " what are we going to do with her Brandon she out of control and she not like the rest"

Brandon " I don't know dear she has been expelled from alfea, and she won't be allowed back there"

Stella " keeping her here wont do her any good"

Brandon " what are we going to do with her"

Stella " we need to do something about her behavior she going to be a princess, she cant be a princess with this behavior"

Squire " excuse me your majesty there a visitor here to talk about princess Brianna"

Brandon " let her in"

Headmistress " good day your majesty's I have heard of princess Brianna and I think my school will be the bets for her, we can help control her behavior and become the princess you all want"

Stella " what the name of this school"

Headmistress " nevermore academy it a good school that has fixed students like Brianna and made them into respectful members, of society and stronger magical beings as well"

Stella " maybe it will be for the best maybe you can help our baby"

Headmistress " once she enters my school I will take good care of her, and she will come home being a new girl and no longer that bad child"

Stella " it for the best"

Headmistress " yes it this and I make a promise she in the best of hands you can trust me fully"

Brandon " then we trust you"

Stella " thank you our Brianna will join your school soon, we owe you greatly"

Headmistress " anything to help a poor child" the headless soon left the castle and as she walked away a wicked smile grew on her faces, she finally had the last prices of what she wanted.

Headmistress " oh yes your majesty your daughter will be safe in my loving care ... poor princess Brianna your faith has been sealed away and now you tied to another fate" as princess Brianna was sitting in her room she didn't know, her whole life was going to change to the better but mostly the worst. When the truth comes out all eyes will be on the winx clubs and specialist for what will happen at nevermore academy but the one who will carry the most guilt will be the parents.