Happy family

Brianna had a good relationship with her family, but alfea was school she was having problems with at the moment. She was facing bullying from the girls at school and red fountain boys as well. Her parents had become worried for her, so they sent to rosora academy of magic . Where she has a better time there with new friends and become a happier girl.

Faye " it seems like everyone happy about going home for break"

Brianna " well yeah because after all the exams, I think everybody ready for a good break ... the break has become two week now"

Faye " yes two weeks of break and fun time with family and friends... I can't wait to see my mother and aunts"

Brianna " I have a feeling I will come back with a new wardrobe"

Faye " oh yes the daughter of Stella you mom is always give you new clothes or shoes, that will bring a shine"

Brianna " that my mom"

Ezra " hey ladies I was wondering if anyone has extra expansions magic powder, I promised to bring home some my awards to show my family"

Faye " sure here you go"

Ezra " thank you I owe you girl big time .... How big is the closet you have"

Brianna " very funny Ezra it actually a walk in closet, all the girls dorm have it ... like you boys have extra sleeve for the awards and weapons"

Noah " she got us there we have  two hour until we all have to be our here, or pay the fee" soon all the students were outside hugging each other goodbye, as it will be a while since they will see each other.

Faye " there your ride" soon a Solaria royal aircraft ship had landed, she should of know she wouldn't be picked up normally.

Squire " my lady we are here to take you home"

Brianna " right away"

Faye " here my ride" a portal has opened a ogre had come threw taking Faye stuff as she smiled at him.

Brianna " see you"

Faye " see you as well" you soon got on the ship and left for home, you are happy to be home. When Brianna walked into the castle she was soon hugged by her sister.

??? " little sis you are home"

Brianna " hey Sara"

Sara " i love you new haircut"

Sophia " why the new cut"

Brianna " l decided on a new change"

Sara " now come on mom and dad are dying to see you"

Brianna " okay I'm coming" Brianna had followed her sisters to her other family, she was soon hugged by Stella.

Stella " honey you are home welcome back"

Brianna " hey mom"'

Stella " I love your haircut it beautiful"

Brianna " thank you"

Brandon " so I heard you and your friends beat a powerful dragon" the older kids had followed Brianna to her room as she was unpacking some of her stuff with their help, it seemed like they were doing it as reason to see what she bad brought home this time.

Brianna " careful with that please they are scales from a dragons"

Sean " dragons you are fighting dragons"

Brianna " not just fighting dragons we are also leaning to tame them as well, these are skills we might need one day"

Brody " that sounds like fun"

Brianna " it this I'm enjoying it" Brianna siblings had looked at one other and soon at her she knew they had something on their mind.

Brianna " what the matter"

Brody " have you ever thought about returning to alfea with our sisters"

Brianna " I know we are at three different schools but it for the best for now maybe some day I, will go back to alfea but fro now I'm happy at my school"

Sara " we understand but we still miss you"

Brianna " we talk over the phone and you have come see me at school"

Sean " she means we miss being there for you and keeping you safe"

Brianna " I don't alway need you guys keeping me from danger anymore I can defended myself"

Sophie " we know but we are a still going to keep you safe baby sister"

Brianna " fine"

Sean " well come on the others want to see you as well"

Brianna " coming"Brianna had unpack all her stuff and soon left the castles with her siblings, hoping this break will be a good gone but what she didn't know was this break was going to bring her, her family, and friends on a very long journey.

If you want to see the part 2 of this one shot please comment and vote and I will see what I can do.