Chapter 6

Once again Brianna was back at alfea attending one of her old professors class which was palladium class he was teaching the class some Defense skills, and Brianna had been invited along with some other fairies of her school was well. The other girls didn't seem to be happy to be and rather be that school and Brianna couldn't blame them mostly everyone rater stay at nevermore academy, due to what had happened in their pass.

Brianna " thanks for staying the whole time Ezra"

Erza " well it seemed fun and you need someone else to stay after all the other were driven away, thanks to them"

Brianna " you are the best"

Erza " so how are you feeling about being back at your old school"

Brianna " I have mixed emotions I was expelled under false accusations and now im at nevermore academy, where I was able to become my own person and now called me Stella youngest child"

Erza " yeah I have always lived my my families shadow and when I got kicked out of school, same as you and everyone else I felt welcome at nevermore academy"

Roman " there you too are I have been looking you guys"

Erza " dude what are you doing here I thought you were in Professor drac class"

Roman " well you see I was allowed to miss the class the headmistress found out the other had come back, feeling uncomfortable and sent me"

Brianna " well you two are  stronger and powerful Paladins "

Sophie " hey Brianna I came looking for you class is starting up again.. wait what happen to the other fairies"

Brianna " they were not feeling well but erza stayed and soon roman showed up"

Sophie " cool it will be fun to see what you specialist can do"

Ezra " yeah super fun" soon everyone was back in the big class room and Brianna and her two friends were standing up at the front, it was there time to show their full powers.

Palladium " will you two boys like to show you magic"

Alfea student " wait they have magic powers I thought they were just heroes in training"

Brianna " there are more then that"

Alfea student 2 " so Brianna and her friends are just powerful freaks from their school"

Sara " hey leave my sister alone"

Brianna " it okay Sara boys will do you everyone and favor and some them your magic forms"

Erza " sure anything for you Brianna"

Roman " this is going to be fun" the boys soon transformed as bright light took over them and soon enough they were in their Paladins forms and everyone was looking at them. Professor Avalon had walked into the room and become shocked.

Maddie " they are Paladins"

Brianna " all of the specialist at school are Paladins"

Avalon " you two seem to reach level young paladins your age what years for"

Ezra " it all thanks to our professor for helping us train and harness our magic"

Brianna " well my turn now enchantix" Brianna soon transformed into her enchantix from and was not looking at everyone else.

Palladium " wow miss Brianna you have become powerful since the last time I saw you"

Brianna " thank you sir"

Addison " wow I didn't know the specialist at your school were paladins"

Roman " well that was for us to tell not for the world to know"

Brooke " hey Brianna cam you use your other magic talent for enchantix magic"

Brianna " yes I can this from I have now is enchantix mixed sun and moon powers, both talents I can handle well"

Tina " wow even your know sisters can't do that"

Sofia " yeah it seems like you might be more powerful then us little sister"

Sara " yeah"

Brianna " yeah thanks" the class had ended but the three kids got to show odd their talent with their magic at had surprised all the girls at alfea.once everything was over the three kids had back to nevermore academy where they went on with their lives.

Brianna " who calling me ... mother"

Stella " hello sweetie I was wondering do you have some time to talk with me"

Brianna" sure mom"

Stella " great there are some things I need to address with you about something... mostly your magic"

Brianna " here we go let me guess you and dad are not happy that I might be more powerful then my sisters"

Stella " no I don't us and the others think... maybe you should wait a few more years before you reach another level"

Brianna " excuse me bur why does everyone get a word in my life and my magic talent, no it my life and my magic mother"

Stella " but Brianna honey we are just worried about you p"

Brianna " yes mom but you sent me here to become a perfect child, now here we are ... I have to go they are serving dinner i will see you on family day" Brianna had ended the call fast and Stella was loo at her friends both Ashia and flora were giving her a disappointment looking while, the others were trying to understand what was going on. Stella say they're wondering if getting the perfect child she wanted ended up with her, having a horrible relationship with her daughter.