Chapter 13

Today at nevermore Academy was having another exhibition day and still time parent were allowed to come as a favor to the kids, but they were told to be on their bets behavior and not destroy anything in the school. The students were more forced on their magic and everything else to try fighting on their parents coming, because if this kept them out of their hair long enough then everyone was fine with it. Brianna was with her friends as they were all getting ready for the exhibition that will be happening soon,

Brianna " mother and father hello thank you for coming"

Bradon " well when your headmistress invited all the families we had taken the offer, everyone else will be here soon"

Brianna " oh good"

Stella " don't worry we will behave this time"

Faye " oh this day is going to be so long"

????? " hey faye"

Faye " aunt sapphire hello it good that you came thank you"

Sapphire " oh I want to see you after I haven't heard from you in a long time"

Faye " yeah that happen my dear aunt"

Roman " this is going to be log day will it"

???? " roman"

Roman " oh hello queen crystal it good to see you"

Stella " crystal"

Crystal " hello Stella it been so long"

Roman " oh queen crystal what do I honor you coming here with ... oh king Damien hello as well"

Damien " hello roman we had gotten word about his event and came to see you"

Roman " week thank you it great to have the royal family here, of my home planet"

Noah " oh okay .... Well we have one hour and twenty minutes until exhibition shows starts ... red fountain and alfea have been invited"

????? " noah there you are young man I have been wondering where you are" Noah soon looked up from his screen and saw his father and mother standing there. It seemed like everyone was not getting to see everyone family face to face.

Noah " hello father and mother it good you are here, so thank you for coming im sorry if it had takne time off your work"

Emma " no we came to see you anyway we took time off from everything to see you Noah honey"

Noah " thank you for the encouragement mother"

Eric " yes we missed you and wanted to see what you have been making here, it seems like you till make robots that good"

Noah " yes robots are the only nice thing expected everyone here in my life, they show encouragement and care unlike others"

Erza " wow noah good combat on you dad"

????? " Erza"

Erza " hello Richard and Hannah it good to see you all I thought I scared you away, but it look like I was wrong"

Hannah " we want to see you erza we missed you and want to see how you are doing"

Erza " sure"

Mason " who next going t show up, so we can get this over with oh look my father ... hello dad"

John " hello mason it bene a while son"

Mason " yes it been to short since the last time I saw you"

Jack " now that means it leave me and Daniel .... So which one of our families will show up next"

????? " jack"

Jack " Hello mother, father, and aunt Joan and uncle Peter"

Lilly " it been so long since we saw you honey and when we got the letter we came right away"

Jack " well thank you for coming"

Tony " these most be your friends it good to ..."

Jack " we can do introduction later father if there time, it seems like we are waiting for the last family to come"

????? " hey o found Daniel he over here"

Daniel " OH big brother Max it good to see you and you came here as well"

???? " Daniel honey"

Daniel " mother and father hello, so if max here that means the other are here as well or no"

Max " they are here I lost them I can go find them"

Daniel " I good hello mother and father"

Lilian " hello honey"

William " you have grown son"

Daniel " thank you"

Brinanna " if you will all excuse us we will have to get ready for out exhibition"

Stella " umm sure"

Brianna " the school stone guards will lead everyone to the arena please follow them" Brianna clapped her hands, and soon enough the stone guards had shown up and took the family members away. The parents seemed like they want to have some words with their kids but it seemed like they was not going to happen at the moment. While the kids were getting ready for the exhibition it seemed, like some families were seeing that not everyone had a good relationship with their kid here.