Chapter 1

In the magical dimensions it was never easy being the child of an legacy good or bad, because everyone was watching the child to see if they will become like their parents. There was one child that was having a hard time finding her place in the world. Her time that school was not going well and she didn't have the best relationship with other students near her, and soon enough was labled as bad child at school and by her family.There was Brianna the daughter of Stella and Brandon all her life she didn't feel like she was her mother favorite child and she didn't look that much like her mother as her older sisters did. Even the winx club daughter around her age didn't want to be friends with her and hated being near her and soon enough there came some problems at alfea and she was soon expelled for something she didn't do.

Brianna " dad please don't send me away"

Brandon " it for the best honey you are out of control and your mother and I are to busy with royal duties and saving the world"

Brianna " so sending me away to some boarding school is for the best"

Brandon " nevermore academy of magics will do you good and make you a proper princess"

Brianna " but dad ...."

Riven " sorry to ruin this father and daughter fight but we are here"

Brianna " uncle riven please help me"

Riven " im sorry kid but this has to be done it for the best for everyone, you are out of control"

Brandon " come on" Brianna was dragged off the ship by her father as her uncles were places her stuff outside, she soon looked up and saw a old lady looking at her.

Headmistress " welcome to nevermore Academy young princess Brianna I hope you know, you won't get any royal treatment here young lady"

Brianna " please dad no I didn't do it"

Headmistress " we will take her from her sir it best if you leave now" Brandon walked away from his daughter onto the red fountain ship Brianna started crying asking for her dad or uncles to come back, but soon enough the ship was gone.

Headmistress " enough of the stupid crying young lady I don't let babies here ... today you start new and you are no longer that old cry baby"

Brianna " ...."

Headmistress " I'm understood young lady"

Brianna " yes ma'am"

Headmistress " good now come along with have better thing to do" Brianna followed the headmistress as it started raining some guards were carrying her stuff to the school, she was soon placed in her suite she had called her parents to get no answers. Not even her siblings were picking up her calls and her so called friends were not talking to her as well, she was sitting on the couch alone.

???? " if I were you I will give up hon you are stuck here until graduation or something else"

Brianna " who are you"

???? " the name faye I was sent here fore the some reason like you be the so called bad child, so Brianna princess of solaria are you going to sit here crying all day or do something fun"

Brianna " what type of fun"

Faye " I don't know I was waiting for someone new to come, and I think we are going to be good friends come meet my other friends they will love you" Brianna had decided to take faye up on her offer and soon followed the girl. Soon parents were going to find out the nevermore academy was not what the thought it was and soon enough they will be facing the actions of their horrible skills, but will they be able to get their kids back.

at solaria

Stella " we she forgive us Brandon"

Brandon " yes she will and what could happen to her when she away there, and in no time she will be home and we will have our old girl back"

Stella " I hope so and maybe when she done here she had go back to alfea and start over ... I hope she will be good and become our little girl again"

Brandon " don't worry everything will be okay my love and soon our family will be whole again"

Back to nevermore academy

Headmistress " everything is working well and soon enough the plan will go into action" The headmistress was sitting in her office looking the crystal balls of all of her students.

Headmistress " everything will be perfect and it will a be because of this foolish parents"