Brianna friends (1)

Faye
Age : 16
Magical species : witch
Magical talents : dark and light magic, ice magic, storm magic, and psychic powers
Faye is the daughter of the icy and does not have the best relationship with ther due to many reasons, with the three being locked away she was mostly raised by her aunt. She had many times of conflict between her and the rest of her family because she was not like them. She had been sent to nevermore academy after getting into a fight at cloud tower entrance ceremony, when some olde kids were bullying her. When ever she meets her family it all ends up in a major fights and some of them didn't, like the idea of her becoming friends with one of the winx daughter when they found it was Brianna everything was good in the end. She like Brianna has become a powerful witch and even more skilled then the kids at cloud tower getting praise form the, teachers at her new school made her happy and loved. She and her friends seemed to have bad relationships with all their families and seem to be a second family with each other, sending holidays together verse going home. Her parent day did go well like everyone else but her aunt did show up at the School hoping to repair the relationship with her, but it seemed like there was tension between the niece and aunt. Faye enjoyed her magical talent that were given from her family, and almost master talents that they didn't have. Faye had many questions about her father but her mother who was mostly icy, didn't tell her nothings and would make up false tales about him. Her aunts were like mother to her as well but she just wanted to know more about herself, and she had decided to sue her magic for good and maybe even have her own school one day and teach witches and wizards how to use their talents for good.

Roman
Age : 16
Magical species : paladin , and specialist
Magical talent : dark and light magic, weapons, and shapeshifter, combat
Roman is the leader of his squadron at nevermore academy due to him getting a good score and being the most lovely headed, keeping all the other guys in line, he is also a prince and the son of crystal of Linphea. He dose not have the best relationship with his mother, father, and siblings and he is sene a failure to his father. All the rest of his brother had either attend red fountain or the paladin academy and done well. When roman had gone to take the test he didn't do well and failed making his father mad. His siblings and cousin enjoyed teasing him and when he finally frought back she mother scored him. Crystal called him a disappointment for frights his family and causing trouble for everyone else, and asking him why he couldn't be like his older siblings it had come to point where his family had taken away his title of Prince. Saying if he cant prove himself as princes then there not point of having him in line, for the throne his mother and father did nothing when this vote was made. He had soon been sent to nevermore academy to prove himself but he soon made his own life and was happy to give up, his title if he could track and save lives, he even will help his friends do the same if they wish to give up their old live and start over. He only invited his old nanny,butler, and grandfather to the parents day because he didn't want his family there, and their relationship had become nothing. it due to him, Noah, and Brianna that the friends can hang out in different worlds during the school breaks. There had been times when some royal guard or servant will come to see the former prince, but it never laster for long because they will be caught and sent away. There had been some words from his parents but roman always gave a short reply to them.

Noah
Age : 16
Magical species : paladin, and specialist
Magical talent : dark and light magic, weapons, Technology and science, combat
Noah was seen weak link of his family because he was not stronger like his father and brothers, making him get the most of his father disproval most of his life and his mother just stayed out of it. Noah older brother loved to make fun of him and embarrass him in front of girls. He hated how his mother and father will allow his siblings to get away with these actions towards him. what he lacked in everything else he made up in brains. He was the smartest of his squad members and always helped them with their homework and class assignments. He loved make inventions that could help out anymore, his father and brother saw that as something lame and boring. His brother had messed with his robot one time and later blaming him for that chaos that happened, his father had become mad and destroyed Noah laboratory at home and had all his sons notes and filled destroyed or burnt. Something that day made Noah mad and sad and he punched his oldest brother which lead to fight, that night Noah was sent off to nevermore academy to become a better son for his family and brother. During his time there he had master magic, weapons, and new combats skills, and he even made new inventions as well. Thanks to the support and funding from roman, Brianna, and everyone else he had enough money to make his own company one day, and find was to help people when they are sick or inneed of friend. He didn't speak with his father or brothers since that day, and never went home he had been seen on his home planet, a few times but before anyone could get him he was gone thanks to faye and Brianna. He dose talk with her mother and she did come to parents day but their relationship has never been the same, she dose still hold a place in his heart and he will do anything for her but it not the same anymore.

Daniel
Age : 16
Magical species : paladin, and specialist
Magical talent : dark and light magic, weapons, arts and music, combat
Daniel seem to be quite type of times and he mostly talked with those his respect, and when it come to those he hated it was cold tone. His biggest fan was his mother but when she had passed away he had lost all his support and love. She was the one who got him into arts and magic, and he kept it up on honor of her. His father, siblings and rest of the family didn't like him and saw Daniel was weak child. The reason he as sent to the nevermore academy was because, one of his older siblings had destroyed his painting making Daniel mad. He had fought his brother and his father always took his brother, side which lead to the boy being sent to nevermore academy to become a better kid of Duke. All of Daniel artwork and music sheets destroyed by his own siblings and cousins, which will cause trouble between the family. Daniel had become stronger and talented with weapons, he even made artwork and sold it at school to his fellow peers. He even got funding like Noah to maybe even his open gallery and music hall is didn't know what he wanted to do, but he didn't want to become like his father and the rest of his family. He didn't talk with his father or family and like it that way.