Chapter 2

Many years have passed and Brianna was no longer the same girl that was left at nevermore academy all those years ago. It seems like the school had changed her whole personality during her years there, and that even her fairy form had changed. Thanks to the headmistress and teachers her had become powerful as a fairy and fighter. She had leaned how to fight without her powers and master her skills with weapons, during her time here her and Faye had seem to make their own type of club of kids who had been sent here against their will for the better of their families.

Brianna " so let me get this straight miss you are sending me to red fountain, and have me be there for today and some other time ... to show what our school it made of when it comes of our students"

Headmistress " yes with your powers and skills Brianna you have become powerful, and you haven't seen your family since you arrived here and there are starting to get questions asked"

Brianna " fine I will go but if anyone tries to make me attend alfea there will be trouble"

Headmistress " don't worry my dear your friends will be around shortly ... so good luck out there" soon the headmistress had snapped her fingers and Brianna was not at entrance of red fountain.

Briannna " there are 99 issues i rather deal with then be here ... but fist outfit change" Brianna had snapped her fingers and her clothes had changed, from her casual clothes she was wearing at school. She soon walked onto the ground of red fountain if anyone from her past saw her they will see that she had changed majorly.

Specialist 1 " who is she"

Specialist 2 " I don't know but she beautiful"

Specialist 3  " I think she might be a student of nevermore academy... wow she is really beautiful" Brianna just rolled her eyes red fountain boys were not her type at the moment,n she was mostly into the boys at her school.

???? " umm excuse me are you a student from nevermore academy" Brianna soon turned around to see one of her older cousins, the son of helia and flora looking at her.

Brianna " yes I'm"

???? " hello I'm Hayden it nice to meet you and what may your name be"

Brianna " I know your name Hayden I knew it for many years now" Hayden looked at the girl off he was very confused about her whole personality.

Brianna " it me Brianna the baby of the whole winx club children" Hayden had taken a closer look at her and soon remembered her voice.

Hayden " Brianna welcome back I can't believe I didn't remember you ... wow you have changed and become older ... come on we have to see everyone else they are waiting I was assigned to come get the visiting student" Brianna couldn't make a run for it because Hayden had grabbed her hand and dragged her away.

Hayden " hey guys I found the nevermore academy student and you won't believe who it is" Hayden and Brianna soon arrived at the aircraft room and, soon placed Brianna in front of him.

???? " who that Hayden she some random girl"

Hayden " this girl is Brianna" everyone looked shocked at the girl and soon took a closer look at her, her older brothers came walking closer to her.

Brianna " okay first off all back up all of you and second let go of my arm, I'm not some rag doll Hayden" Brianna pulled her arm away from Hayden getting everyone attention right away they could tell by her voice.

Brody " welcome back baby sis I'm happy you are here"

Sean " yeah we have missed you when you were gone ... everyone will be here shortly mom and dad are going to be happy to see you"