Chapter 4

After the whole exhibition Brianna and her friends were hanging around as everyone was doing their own thing, Brianna was getting a few completely from her former peers they never knew she was that powerful. Brianna will thank them and soon changed up the topic or faye will come in and save her which made the girl happy and when the poor girl thought the less of her worries were over she was dead wrong.

Stella " Brianna honey that was amazing" Stella had hugged Brianna she couldn't believe how powerful her daughter was and she didn't know her daughter, had reach the level of magic.

Brianna " thank you mom" Brianna soon got lose from Stella hug and soon was now looking at her friends then her mother.

Stella " im so proud of you Brianna"

Brianna " thank you again mother"

Brandon " you boys were amazing as well with your fighting skill and handling the dragons"

Ryker " yes im sorry for what I said before"

Roman " thank you"

Brianna " oh yes everyone these our my friends and gang these are my parents, aunts and uncles"

Everyone " hello"

Faye " see Brianna it was good you went last because you surprised everyone"

Brianna " you all did well too"

Noah " thank Brianna"

Sean " how did you guys become so powerful"

Noah " it all take to Brianna we are like this she had made sure to help everyone at school"

Roman " she is a kindhearted girl unlike those ugly rumors about her"

Brianna " thank you guys"

Erza " the professor were taking close notes one us I think they might report to the headmistress"

Jack " well it was going to happen the headmistress dose want us to represent the school well"

Mason " so do you red fountain boys still think you are all high and might"

Sean " no you guys were amazing out there"

Travis " yes truly amazing maybe you guys can come here and learn at red fountain"

Daniel " we are good where we are we wont be leaving nevermore Academy we have a life there"

Stella " oh yes that reminds did ms faragond speak with you about you attend alfea again"

Brianna " yes and turned down her offer I rather stay at nevermore academy until graduation and I will see where that will take me mother"

Stella " well then you will ..."

Professor " there are your kids I have been looking for you all"

Noah " professor selma hello"

Brianna " hello professor Selma I will like you to meet my father and mother"

Professor selma " hello"

Brandon " it good to meet one of our daughter professors... hey hon we were hoping we could have dinner with you and your friends it will be our treat"

Professor selma " im sorry but the kids are need back at school under strict rules of headmistress"

Stella " oh we will return her back to school right away"

Brianna " mother as much I will love to have dinner with you all I have, rules that have been placed on me and as a princess I cant disobey rules"

Stella " oh"

Faye " well we will be going it was nice meeting you all, hope to see you all again today" soon the kids were gone Stella and Brandon were hoping to have some time with their youngest child.

Bloom " wow she seems like fun"

Brandon " it didn't know Brianna will change so much"

Sky " don't worry Brandon hey maybe you can see her at school make it a royal wish, and then you guys can have some time with your daughter"

Stella " sure I hope so"

At nevermore academy

Headmistress " by these reports you kids have done a excellent job"

Brianna " it all thanks to this school headmistress we have leaned to use our magic the way we want it"

Headmistress " yes it good and Brianna it seems like your magic is growing over the years"

Faye " way to go Brianna that our girl"

Headmistress " you are all dismissed expect Brianna I need to have some words with you young lady"

Brianna " sure"

Faye " will see you at the dorm"

Brianna "okay see you later" soon everyone had left the room leaving Brianna and the headmistress alone the girl was wondering what was going on.

Headmistress " Brianna you have changed from the girl I meet on that rainy day, you have become more powerful you might be more powerful then you mother"

Brianna " thank you ma'am"

Headmistress " you can control powers that your mother and sister haven't yet to reach, and now you can make your own life if you wish being a princess but your own kind of princess"

Brianna " thank you for having hope for me"

Headmistress " you are welcome you are dismissed young lady good day" Brianna soon walked out of the office and went to her dorm room. All the students thought they could trust the headmistress and the professors because they were the only supportive adults in their lives. Even due some of the classes were questionable to them it was the best for them, because it was going to help them later on in life.

Brianna " I'm getting those headaches again what about you"

Faye " same here maybe we can go the nurse office in the morning and get some help, they always seem to come and go for everyone here"

Brianna " yeah"

Faye " well might see you in the morning"

Brianna " night" Faye and Brianna went into their room and laid in bed, soon the whole school had become quite due to night fall. It soon had become a stormy night which was not new here at the school and the planet, as Brianna was tossing and turning in bed there was some unknown magic overcome here changing her form back and forth. It was like Brianna was having a nightmare as she was laying in bed, as the magic was changing her from but it soon stoped when Brianna had woke up for a few minutes.

Brianna " ....." Brianna soon went back to bed and acted like nothing has happened and fall back asleep once again.

Headmistress office

Headmistress " the plan going so well and soon enough everything will be complete ... poor winxs they always thought they had the upper hand when it came to fights .. but will they have in them to fight someone they know and love"

???? " so your plan is working well" the headmistress and the professors of the school were not alone one this plan of hers, they need more help for their dark plans. Asking for help from fallen enemies from the past was so easy and there were so many of them out there, who wanted to get their revenge on the wins club and destroy all good magic.

Headmistress " yes I told you and the rest my plan will work perfectly, now we need some more time"

??? " we can give you that time for now but once it ready all of the magical dimensions will be doomed"

Headmistress " the winxs club will be finished forever all thanks to their own selfishness"

???? " it will be fun to see the new fairy of the sun and moon in her dark fairy form, her mother and aunties wiki pay for what they had done to me .. to all of us" soon evil laughter had filled the room the poor kids of nevermore academy didn't know what was coming for them.