Chapter 5

It was a normal day at nevermore academy and Brianna was in the training room, doing some weapon skills and combat kills as well with the training dummy. Nevermore academy had helped the students learn everything when it came to any type of magic and fighting skills. It seemed like it was rumored that the school want their students to be perfect no matter what, and teaching them everything they need to know.

Briana " perfect score again 100 %" Brianna had destroyed the training dummy like it was nothing and soon the door leading into the room opened.

Daniel " hey Bria we need the room it out time now"

Brianna " right away I'm done anyways"

Erza " another perfect score are you sure you don't get those skills from your father"

Noah " he was one of the top specialist at red fountain and well known hero"

Brianna " this is not about him it never be about him"

Roman " we are sorry Bria we didn't mean to ..."

Brianna " I understand guys it's okay I will see you all at dinner, I have to go take a shower and head to library for studying"

Mason " see you"

Jack "bye bria" Brianna soon waved goodbye to her friends and soon walked away, her relationship with her dad was not the best at the moment. Brianna didn't have time to be thinking about her parents or family she had more important matters to deal with today. After taking a shower and Changing clothes Brianna was now in the library doing some studying.

Faye " there you are so how was training"

Brianna " good now was alchemy practice"

Faye " good I'm getting a hand on some potions good or bad"

Brianna " have you heard word from your family yet"

Faye " a few words after the whole exhibition day my family decided to talk more with me, and started asking more questions"

Brianna " same here my dear parents seem to be trying to have some reconnection with me"

Faye " you are not the only one dealing with that"

Brianna " has the nurse said anything about the whole headaches to you"

Faye " she only said she will speaking with the headmistress about it, and maybe have our meals changed"

Brianna " well it seems like after we woke up, the headache had went away like it was nothing"

Faye " maybe we were over exhausted everyone has been pushing themselves hard"

Brianna " yeah i think it will be the best if we easy up on ourselves and see where they take us, we don't always have to be the perfect child"

Faye " you are right"

Student " hey Brianna there are you"

Brianna " hello how may I help you"

Student " oh well you see I think your father is outside of the school gates"

Faye " your dad here"

Brianna " thank you I will go see him" Brianna had left the library and soon went to gates of the school were she saw her father, and her uncles there great this day is getting better for her.

Brianna " father is good to see you here but it would be better if you called ahead of time"

Brandon " well yes but we were on this planet and I wanted to come see you, but it seems like family not allowed here"

Brianna " well yes guest are not allowed her if they don't get approval"

Riven " so how is everything going here kid"

Brianna " good"

???? " Brianna"

Brianna " Faye"

Faye " you think I was going to leave you here alone and it was about to rain as well" Faye was holding an umbrella in her hands.

Helia " we are sorry for ruining your day but we just, wanted to see you Brianna"

Brianna " well it good to see you guys you all but I don't ...."

???? " miss Brianna and miss Faye what the matter here"

Faye and Brianna " hello professor Rosemary"

Professor Rosemary " as I remember it against school rules for guest to be here without approval"

Brandon " yes that on me we had gotten with a mission here and I want to see my daughter, I and my wife barely get to see her when she here and we missed her"

Professor Rosemary " well sir we are trying to educate the children here and you most get approval to come, or it shows a bad example ... you are in luck a family day will be happen soon"

Timmy " that good"

Professor Rosemary " yes now young ladies hurry back to school the nurse will like speak with everyone"

Brandon " are you feeling well Brianna"

Brianna " I'm good father I will see you soon goodbye" Brianna soon walked away with her friend as it started raining leaving the adults alone.

Professor Rosemary " now if I were you all I will leave soon it will raining harder and that brings out all the creatures here, who are not friendly"

Sky " right away"

Professor Rosemary " good now bye" professor Rosemary was soon gone leaving all the guys alone, there was nothing else they could do but wait for family day to come. Professor Rosemary has reported to headmistress and another of what had happen, maybe having family here will be for the best and making some agreement with the other schools as well.