Chapter 14

When Brianna parents thought they were bad that soon show there were some other families that outdid them Bradon and his friends were standing outside getting some fresh air. Brandon hadn't said anything since watching his daughter perform aloha with her friends. Soon everyone knew they had to say something because everything had become uncomfortable, no one knew what to say. Until something had caught their eye which was the boy named Noah she was being followed by some robots.

Timmy " hey I like your robots young man you are Noah right"

Noah " yes I'm Noah you are Brianna uncle right Timmy and your wife is tenca I a big fan of your guys work"

Timmy " yes and thank you"

Noah father " noah there you are I was wondering if we can have some words"

Noah " father we have said enough to each other I will do my best not make you some like weakling again"

Noah father " no I want to say I'm sorry"

Noah " for what making me feel horrible all my life or destroying my workshop and blueprint ...there is more I can list but I don't have time" a few father who were outside looked a noah father as he was trying to say something.

Noah " it okay father but I think it will be for the best if we stay away from each other I wont be home anytime in the future after, I'm done here I will be living my own life"

Noah father " wait"

Brianna " excuse me sir please let noah arm go you are hurting him"

Brandon" Brianna when did you ..."

Noah father " I'm sorry maybe we can speak later"

Noah " sure"

Brianna " you okay noah"

Noah " I'm good thank you for the save there I will deal with my father and mother later"

Brianna " good luck" Noah had walked away with her robots she soon turned around looked at her family.

Brianna " I came looking for you all come along there some other things I want to show you all, mother and aunts are waiting" the guys were goin to ask their questions later, soon they meet with their wives and followed Brianna they soon ran into faye and her aunt. The two girl soon stopped by Daniel who was showing off his artwork that was beautiful and caught everyone attention, as the work seem to come alive or pull something into the painting for short period of time.

Heilia " is is wonderful young man I could never get my artwork like this"

Musa " the music notes are wonderful

Daniel  " thank you I owe my friends for the help bring the work to life"

Flora " hey this you you Brianna"

Brianna " oh yes Daniel here needed some model for her painting and asked end and some of fairies here for help"

Faye " he even asked me and some witches for the painting on the right"

Daniel father " wow these artworks are amazing I never knew you were this talent"

Daniel " oh you didn't noticed when you were having my artwork destroyed, I thought you would of seen it and took joy in my pain"

Daniel mother " we are proud of you honey..."

Daniel " mother it okay as I stated before I will keep my relationship with you going for him ... it better if I keep my distance"

Daniel father " you can't do this to me"

Faye " hey sir hurt him and you deal with us" Daniel father had looked around to get cold looks for all the other nevermore kids.