Chapter 10

Today nevermore Academy was getting some guest students from alfea and red fountain who were told to keep away from areas, that they were not allowed to entered. it seemed like the students of nevermore Academy was not happy about the whole, matter because last time they had guests it end badly. Brianna was in her dorm with the guys faye had been summoned by her family letting her skip out on this whole matter, she was lucky when everyone else was trying to come up with an idea to escape.

Brianna " so tell me why you are all in here"

Noah " well we want to come see you before we have to go deal with the red fountain boys"

Ezra " everyone seems to be trying to make a run for it"

Brianna " well you are all free to stay here until we have to head off to class"

Daniel " I hate how the classes we like the most canceled today, because of guest are the sensitive type"

Brianna " Daniel"

Daniel " what im right" there was knocking at Brianna dorm door when she was changing her clothes, mason was the closet one to the door and soon open the door to see Brianna siblings and old friends.

Mason " oh greta you are all here happy days"

Sean " excuse me what are you doing in my sister room"

Mason " im not in her room in the the living room of her shared dorm with faye, and second im her friend"

Stephen " well we are her friends and they are her siblings"

Daniel " are you sure that you all are her friends what type of friends, turn their back on a friend"

Roman " back off boys let them in"

Jack  " hey bria you have guests here to see you" Brianna soon waked out of her room and ran into her family and wolf friends they were all looking at her.

Hayden " hey we found out where you were staying and came to say hello"

Brianna " hello"

Sophia " you room is so beautiful I love what you and faye have done with the place"

Brianna " thank you, now we are leaving classes are starting"

Tina " oh okay hey maybe when the day over we can hangout"

Brianna " we will see about that now everyone out of the room, we have to get going and I won't be having any of you making me late" everyone soon left the dorm and the girls were following Brianna to the fairy related classes.

Addison " wow everyone here seems to be very shy"

Brooke " wow this place is very sad on normal day, cant we see something great"

Student 1 " no you are all guest so back off you gotten Brianna in enough trouble"

Brooke " oh I ...."

Brianna " enough fighting okay we go to the classes and learn okay, don't get yourself in trouble remember you are all the good girls and im the bad one" Brianna soon walked away from the girls as they said nothing. The girls saw how popular Brianna was at nevermore and how she helped out her fellow classmates when it came to spells she was even top of her classes, her older sisters wanted to know more about her.

Alfea girl " umm excuse me Brianna can we talk for a while"

Brianna " what do you girls wants from me now was getting me kicked out of alfea enough"

Alfea girl 2 " we wanted to say sorry what we did was wrong and we are sorry"

Brianna " ....."

Alfea girl 3 " we did it because we were jealous of you and once we started getting, all the attention we didn't want to let it go"

Brianna " so you were all be selfish that good to know"

Alfea girl 1 " yes and we are sorry"

Brianna " well okay"

Alfea girl 4 " we were hoping you would come back to alfea"

Brianna " aww the sweet but I won't be coming back to alfea I love it here, and I rather not go back to where I'm hated"

Alfe girl 2 " we said we were sorry"

Brianna " so one small sorry won't fix everything loves"

Alfea girl 2 " oh come on we are taking time out of day to say we are sorry and you won't hear us out"

Brianna " I did hear you all out but I'm not coming back to alfea, this where I will stay" soon the four girls had run off leaving Brianna alone as she went back to what she was doing.

Brianna " did you get that"

Noah " yes all it it even their faces so do you want me to send it"

Brianna " nope not yet now come on we have class with everyone else" Brianna walked away with Noah following after her, she was going to stay at nevermore academy no matter what. She didn't want to attend alfea because when she did everyone the most they turned their back on her over some girls being jealous.

???? " this will be wonderful and something we can use as well"

???? " yes it can and it will give her more reason to be mad at everyone around her"