Chapter 3

Brianna was finally back to her old school she didn't know why she was called her aways, but ms faragond said she wanted to speak with her. So she shows up at alfea walking around the grounds to her former headmistress office, she soon reach the mark faragond office.

Briana " you asked to speak with me ma'am"

Ms faragond " oh yes ms Brianna I think you will love this offer"

Brianna " matter the offer"

Ms faragond " well I was wondering what do you feel like attending alfea once again and reaching, your highest level of magic"

Brianna " I'm sorry ma'am a but I love nevermore academy and won't be leaving, and who says I haven't reached my highest level of magic anyways"

Ms faragond " oh"

Brianna " look ms faragond you are nice lady and tried you best to keep me here, but you were over ruled and I found my own place now and I'm happy there"

Ms faragond " understood but don't you miss your friends and siblings here"

Brianna " I found new friends and I still have my family, thanks to them to have reached my highest power of magic"

Ms faragond " you have changed child are you sure you are okay"

Brianna " I'm dealing with stuff on my own and I don't know where this journey will take me, I don't know if still a princess or become my own person" ms faragond could see that Brianna was not longer the same girl she remembered who was being bullied. Brianna had changed in many ways the one and she could sense the girl had become powerful over the years.

Ms faragond " then I wish you luck on your journey my dear, and the gates of alfea will always be open for you"

Brianna " thank you ma'am" Brianna soon walked out of ms faragond office was alone until she saw Faye standing near the gate of alfea.

Faye " there you are I was wondering when you weee going to show up"

Brianna " I was in the meeting with ms faragond she was asking if I was coming back"

Faye " are you"

Brianna " no I love it at our school verse here now come on we are all heading to red fountain"

Faye " oh come on red fountain boys they are egotistical all of them"

Brianna " we can talk about that later now come on we don't want the headmistress to be mad at us"

Faye " fine I'm coming" Faye and Brianna has ran into some of alfea girls who were giving them cold glares.

Faye " wow these girls are a piece of work ... so have you seen your family yet"

Brianna " since yesterday no but I have been keeping away from them mostly my dad and mom"

Faye " I'm lucky because my family is trapped and can't come make my life a living nightmare"

Brianna " yes imprisonment in the omegas dimension for many years sounds peachy" Soon the two girls started laughing.

???? " hey Faye" the girls had arrived at red fountain and were now sitting on the bench of the arena, having some conversation over something.

Brianna " hey Sean what going on"

Sean " oh nothing I and they guys saw you and came to say hi"

Brianna " oh okay ... oh Faye this our my brother Sean and Brody, with the their friends"

The guys " hello"

Faye " hi... so I heard professor Maria is here today for us"

Brianna " cool"

Ryker " you girls most feel lucky to be around real specialist and future hero" Faye soon gave ryker and cold glare making the boy take a step back.

Faye " don't be full of yourself .... I hate peoples with big egos like you" Faye soon turned away from the guys, as they were all now looking at Brianna.

Hayden " so we heard some guys from your school will be showing up, we can't wait to meet them"

Brianna " yeah"

????? " hey girls" Brianna soon turned around and show the specialist from her school soon smilies showed up on her and Faye face.

Faye " hey guys"

Brianna " I thought you boys will get here later ... oh yes guys meet my brothers and their friends"

Sean " hey it nice to meet you guys"

???? " hey I'm Roman and these are my buddies and crew members Jack, Noah, and erza, Daniel, mason"

Mason " so which one of you is the guy going around acting all high and might"

Faye " the one with the purple hair"

Ryker " I was just goofing around I didn't mean it, because no one has ever seen any of you kids in actions"

Erza  " mason clam down we shouldn't let our emotions get the best of us, we are all equal on the battle field"

Noah " well technically there are some things we can do that red fountain specialist can't"

Jakc " another then that it will be good to see what you boys are made of for fun"

Daniel " when Brianna told us she had brothers here and alfea and red fountain we didn't believe, her because she looks nothing like you all"

Sophia " hey girls I found Brianna and our brothers"

Brianna " hey" 

Sophia " there you are Bria we have been looking for you"

Sara " oh who are you guys ..l wait you are from nevermore academy"

Brianna " hey girls these are my friends from school and gang these are my sisters and their friends"

Everyone " hey"

Maddie " so are you a fairy like Brianna"

Faye " no I'm a witch"

Addison " oh we thought your school was for fairies"

Faye " not it made for anyone with magical powers do you have a issues with me being a witch"

Addison " no"

Faye " good and thank you"

Brooke " your guys teachers seem a bit off"

Noah " those are our teachers"

Sean " hey mom wants to know if you want to have dinner with us"

Brianna " I'm sorry I can't we all have a meeting with our headmistress after this, that highly important"

Sean " oh maybe another time when you are free"

Brianna " sure" Soon everyone was getting ready for the show the specialist were going first, and soon after them Faye and lastly Brianna. Soon the winx club had arrived with their husbands to see the shows thanks to her friends Brianna was having good time control her emotions.

Speaker " now Brianna a fairy of nevermore academy will be showing her powers and skills"Brianna was standing alone as all eyes were on her.

Friends/classmates " go Brianna you can do it"

Brianna " enchantix" everyone else expect nevermore academy was shocked to her what Brianna had said and soon enough Brianna had changed into a enchantix from no one has ever seen before. It seemed like her form of enchantix magic was higher then her mother and sisters combine with sun and moon powers.

Brianna " now let have some fun Faye"

Faye " right away" Faye had made some targets for Brianna and she had destroyed all of them right away using Sun and moon powers, Stella and Brandon were watching from far their friends giving them looks.  They didn't know their daughter was this powerful, her magic soon went away and she was back in her normal form. Soon cheers could be heard as Brianna walked back to her friends happy.