"Ninee!" Both Senju and Haruchiyo happily shrieked when they saw her figure, slowly walking up towards them from the main gates of their elementary school.

"Hello to you two!" Rini greeted her younger siblings who were more than happy to see her, the two immediately getting up on their feet to run close to her, hugging her bare legs.

"Ninee, can we go get ice cream?" Senju asks, looking up at her with those big, doe eyes that always seemed to plead.

"Please please!" Haruchiyo implored, looking up at her with the same big, doe eyes that are pleading to her as well.

"Ice cream?" Rini asks, blinking her eyes while looking at the two who are still clinging on her legs. "Don't you guys think it's too cold for that? I heard it was going to rain tonight." She said, biting her tongue to suppress her laughter as she teases them.

"But it's just rain, Ninee!" Senju says, a frown painting her lips. "Me and Haru will finish it faster!"

"Please Ninee!" Haruchiyo continued.

As Rini nodded her head, both Senju and Haruchiyo jumped in their spots, the two of them holding on her hands.

"I want strawberry ice cream!"

"I'll have mint chocolate!"

"We're not yet at the ice cream shop." Rini chuckles, holding onto their small hands in hers. "Be patient, alright?"

"We will!"

"We will!"

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

Later at midnight, around 2 in the morning, Rini was still up, laying down on top of her bed while staring at the ceiling. No, it wasn't because her mind was active thinking about the notes she wrote to memorize nor was it because she was waiting for her older brother to get home - but it was because their damn neighbor was being a little loud.

"Have they no shame?" She asks, her eyebrows slightly furrowed as she turned to lay down on her stomach. Huffing out a breath, she pressed her cheek on top of her pillow, hugging the cushion in her arms, whilst in the comfort of her bedroom.

A few minutes have passed and their neighbor was still loud. It seemed as if they weren't stopping any time soon.

"Just let me fall asleep." Rini begged under her breath, burying her face on her pillow. Anxiousness creeping onto her skin and back when she still can't fall asleep. Closing her eyes and shutting her neighbor's noisiness out of her ears, she found herself slowly falling asleep.

Slowly

Slowly

Slowly

Falling asleep

But before Rini could fully succumb herself to sleep, her phone began to ring besides her, alerting and waking her up. Sighing, she took her phone in her hands before pressing it to her ear.

"I was about to fall asleep, idiot!" She said. It was Takeomi. "What do you want?"

"Geez. No need to shout." Takeomi responded on the other line. "Just open the door for me."

"Don't you have spare keys?" She asks, sitting up on her bed, lazily getting up on her two feet. "Don't tell me you get out of the house with just the keys to your bike."

There was a long pause on Takeomi's line before he responded. "Yeah. I pretty much go out with just the keys to my bike." He confirms, causing Rini to grumble and dropping the call.