The following day as Rini and Takeomi went to school, the first thing the girl did was look for Wakasa. And when she spotted him, she immediately began to rush over to him.

"Hi Ri-" Benkei's greeting suddenly halted when he caught sight of the girl wrapping her arms around the white haired male's figure, catching him off guard. He didn't know she hugged him out of the blue but he made sure not to forget to send Wakasa a thumbs up while his eyebrows wriggled. Takeomi could only sigh, already adapting to this new natural occurrence while Shinichiro wished he would be greeted like that in the morning too.

Wakasa turned his head down to look at Rini with a what's-this-for kind of look on his face. And as soon as Rini saw his facial expression, she immediately knew what he was trying to tell her.

"It's because I have to thank you for buying the camera I really wanted!" She reasons before hugging him tightly again. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She repeats, chuckling softly while removing her arms off him.

"Is there any way I can repay you?" She asks. "The camera alone is pricey. There's gotta be a way I can repay you!" She urges him.

And because of that, it got Wakasa into thinking what kind of repayment did he wanted. Maybe she could repay him with kiss or two on the cheek? Or maybe she could repay him by dropping her crush on someone that isn't him and crush on him instead? Or maybe she could-

He leaned down enough for his lips to be aligned with her ear. "You and me. Friday night. At the new bar in Shibuya."

"It's a deal!"

All the while both Rini and Wakasa were in their own little world - Benkei could only watch them with a smile on his lips and his eyes closed, Takeomi kept tapping on his phone while Shinichiro sighed.

"I want what they have." He'd complain to the other two.

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

"I honestly didn't know you'd make Waka act like that."

"Ack!"

Rini jumped a little from her seat while her hand unconsciously threw her pencil away from her. Lifting her head before her eyes widened in surprise - surprised to see Benkei standing in front of her desk inside her classroom.

"Did I scare ya?" He chuckles. "Didn't mean to!" He adds, taking the seat from the empty desk in front of Rini, sitting with his arms propped on top of the backrest. "What d'you got there?"

"Homework" The girl plainly responded, sighing softly afterwards. "By the way" she begins to say "What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be where they are?"

"Who's they?"

"You know who I mean"

"I know. But I just want you to say his name."

Rini's cheeks blushed bright pink while glaring at Benkei's teasing grin. "Aren't you supposed to be with Wakasa?" She finally mentions, giving him a tight lipped smile after saying his name. "You two are like two peas in a pod or something!"

"Nah." He dismisses, leaning away a little. "Some junior pissed him off and they're probably right behind the school." He shrugs.

"Aren't you supposed to be with him?" Rini asks, getting up from her seat to retrieve her pencil back before sitting down again.

"Why do you sound so concerned for him?" Benkei asks. Giving Rini that look.

"Of course I have a right to be concerned as a friend!" She reasons, making Benkei scoff.