Later that day, during the afternoon as the last bell rang all over the hallways which meant classes are over, Rini decided that she should pay the camera shop another visit; to admire the newly released Yashica camera once again. Just thinking about seeing the camera once more made her feel a blooming feeling inside her chest; the kind of feeling wherein a girl is excited about going on a date with a boy she likes.

"Hey" Takeomi's voice suddenly came on her side, the male bending down to look at his sister's face. "Who's got you smiling like that?" He asks, "You got a boyfriend or something?"

Immediately, the smile on Rini's face disappeared, turning into a scowl while putting on her backpack. "Even if I did get a boyfriend, it's not your matter!" She responded, raising her right knee to which Takeomi quickly moved away, thinking she was going to kick him again.

"Never mind." He gruffed, sitting on her desk. "This is why you'll never get a boyfriend."

Since Takeomi is in her classroom, it was natural for Shinichiro, Benkei and Wakasa to enter her classroom as well. In Rini's opinion, Benkei looked like he's nice and someone she can depend on, Wakasa was okay too, considering she's never shared her lollipop with someone else and Shinichiro's...above average.

"Hello Rini" Benkei spoke to her. "Are you free right now? You should come with us."

"These guys wanted to spend time with you too" Takeomi offered. "Were going to Shibuya" 

Biting the tip of her tongue, the girl shrugs. "That depends." she replied first. "Are we going to eat or are you four going to beat up random thugs?"

"Eating of course!" Takeomi says

"That seriously hurts, Rin" Shinichiro said, placing a hand on his chest. "Do you think we beat up people on a daily basis?"

Rini was quiet for a moment before responding. "I kind of think so." She says, nodding her head. "But okay, since you're offering, I'll go with you all."

"Knew it!" Takeomi beams, "Because you're saying that, I'll carry your bag for you!"

"What-" before Rini could even process anything what he said, Takeomi had pulled her backpack off her, causing her to move her arms backwards and twirl around as her older brother ran away with her backpack.

"Come back here, idiot!"

As they arrived at a fast food branch in Shibuya, Benkei told them that he'd go to the bathroom first and take a dump whereas Takeomi and Shinichiro were ordering for the group, the only ones who were left on the table were

"Hey" Wakasa said, eyeing the black haired girl that's seated in front of him. "Do you drink? You've been staring at that bar for a while now." He tells her.

Tearing her eyes away, the girl leaned her back against the back rest of her seat. "It's my first time seeing this bar and I think it just opened." Rini responded, turning to look at Wakasa. "And to answer your question, I do drink too."

Wakasa hummed, taking his phone out of his pocket before handing it to Rini. 

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Go and put your number." He instructed. And just like she's told, Rini took his phone in her hands and typed down her own number, saving her contact in his phone as ' cute bunny ' before handing it to him.

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

"It looks pretty, right?" Rini asks, her eyes looking at the same newly released Yashica camera inside the camera store. Mr Mori wasn't in today and she was informed by today's replacement that he went to Hokkaido to visit his son and his family.

"You're really into photography, aren't you?" Wakasa asks, a lazy expression painted on his face as he stares at the same model, hands tucked inside the pocket of his pants.

"I try to be" The girl responded, letting out a sigh as she straightened her back. "I'm so getting this camera soon. I'm not letting a gold like this pass me by." She declared to herself before using her head to direct to the door. "Come on, let's go."

As Rini and Wakasa left the store, the sight of Shinichiro, Benkei and Takeomi came from the left side. The taller male - Shinichiro, had a few scratches on the right corner of his face.

"What did you three do?" Rini asks

Benkei averted his eyes while shrugging playfully. Takeomi pointed at Shinichiro before responding. "Some guy bumped into him and pissed him off."

"But did you win?" Wakasa asks

"There's no way I'd let him dog me around." Shinichiro responded, causing the other three to snicker at his response. Meanwhile, Rini was rummaging through her backpack, taking out a single antiseptic wet wipe.

"If you leave a scratch like that be, it'll get bacteria and infection." She spoke to him, her left hand holding under his chin while her right hand gently cleaned the scratches across his cheek.

"Are you finally falling for me?" Shinichiro asks, grinning at her. "I know I'm handsome. I'll work hard and give you pretty-"

"Please re evaluate yourself." Was all Rini responded, giving him a tight lipped smile before throwing away the used wipe.

All the while Rini was taking care of Shinichiro's wound, Wakasa's eyes darkened and narrowed at Rini's hands that were on his president's face despite maintaining a bored facial expression. Even though his eyes were doing the talking, Benkei caught sight of this, pursing his lips as he tried not to be obvious.

"Okay, that's enough." Takeomi then walked in between the two, separating them. "I've still got a few things to do and I'll be here before dinner. Think you can take on from here?" He asks, eyes on his younger sister.

"I think Waka can bring her home." Benkei immediately volunteered, turning his head to look at his best friend that was standing right beside him.

"What the hell..." Benkei muttered, noticing his disappearance. "Where the hell did he go?" Whilst the four of them turning their heads left and right, front and back, Wakasa emerged out of a bike store that was besides the camera shop.

"There he is." Takeomi says, cocking his head to the direction where Wakasa's coming from.

"What did you get?" Benkei asks. As Wakasa stopped walking, he pulled out a detachable black additional seat. 

"I can take her home." Wakasa offered, lazily shrugging his shoulder at Takeomi.

"That settles it then!" Rini beams, smiling while waving her hands at the other three. "Bye bye! I had a great time!"

Both Rini and Wakasa parted ways from the three, going over to where his bike was parked at. Before Wakasa could put on the spare seat, he handed to her a helmet.

"But what about you?" She asks, holding the white helmet in her hands.

"I'm fine." He responded to her, putting the seat behind his. "Better me than you."

Instead of saying anything back, Rini had no choice but to put the helmet on her and be thankful for it. Following the straps to clasp them shut under her chin, she had a little bit of problem doing so.

"Hey, can you help me out?" She asks. "I think my hair's getting in the way." She tells him.

As Wakasa finished putting on the spare seat, he moved to stand in front of her, clasping the straps shut, his eyes turning to look into hers. "Is the helmet a little too loose or not?"

"It fits perfectly!" She beams to him, eyes closed. Getting on the bike behind him was no problem for her due to the countable times she'd ride with Takeomi's bike. But then again a small part of her told herself that this isn't her older brother in front of her, it's one of his friends who's really in front of her.

"Hope you're okay with fast paced speed"

"What?"

With that, Wakasa's bike engine started, revving back before turning around and hitting the road in a fast motoring speed. Because of this, Rini had wrapped her arms around his waist. But when she found herself getting comfortable, she leaned the side of her head on his back.