epilogue

Five years later,

"Oh boy" Takeomi says, dressed in a black and white suit and tie, scratching his forehead while holding onto a microphone, standing in front of a crowd that counted more or less than fifty. "Where do I even start" He asks, turning his head to look at his younger sister Rini, wearing a wedding dress with the biggest smile on her face as she too looks back at him.

"I guess I should start off with this" Takeomi spoke, "The first time you fall in love happens when you are a teenager. During our last year of high school back in ninety eight, Rini told us something very clearly that time. Her exact words were ' I hate gangs and gang members. So I won't date one. '" Takeomi mimics her voice, clasping his hand on his thigh as he turns to look at Rini.

"Now look at you getting married to a former delinquent" Takeomi finishes. Causing the crowd, along with Rini and Wakasa - the bride and groom, to laugh along.

"At first, she was so adamant on denying things like they were only best friends. But are you two just best friends?" He asks them teasingly. "It's such an extraordinary feeling to see a close friend of mine and my younger sister finally tying the knot together. I had doubts but I know she'll be in good hands."

"One time I accompanied Waka and I asked him, what are we doing here? He then replied saying that we were going ring shopping. So naturally I got excited because I did a bit of reading when on gym equipment. To my surprise, we went to an actual ring store and immediately I gave him a look. All he did was give me the same look for me to understand that he's really serious." Benkei spoke next, holding onto the microphone.

"A lot of girls used to ask him out but he'd drop them off immediately. I thought to myself, should I give him a lecture about breaking hearts? But then when he and Rini started to get along, I was beginning to see a side of him that usually didn't come up. It was a rare sight to see it and were actually seeing it right now despite the...same lazy expression on his face. Sorry." Benkei diffuses as the crowd laughs at his words.

Every day you'll encounter many people. Some could become your friends, some would be much more than friends. And it's a miracle how these chances of meeting new people would come across us. Expected or unexpected, one couldn't even put it into words, as if it is the most natural thing in the world.