04 | multiple orgasms?

✲ ✲ ✲

✲ ✲ ✲

I V Y T H O M P S O N

WELCOME TO THE HANGOVER.

I can confirm that my head feels like a rock and my mouth feels like a desert. Water. I need water before I combust from the lack of moisture inside my body.

My eyes crack open, nuzzling my head into the pillow with a low grunt. Everything is blurry for a second but when I blink I finally realise this isn't my apartment, this isn't my room. I push myself back into the headboard and rub my eyes, glancing down at the bare chested male beside me.

Last night. My date. My shoe. Sambuca shots. JJ. Orgasms.

I almost choke when I remember everything that happened. Oh fuck. And now I'm naked in his bed. Double fuck.

He's still sound asleep even though I've moved around the bed like an earthquake. I grab my phone on the bedside table, it's barely nine in the morning. I run a hand down my face and lean out of the bed to grab my clothes as silently as possible.

When the floorboards creak I whip my head over my shoulder to look at JJ. His eyes are still firmly shut. Once I press a foot to the floor and slip on my dress as quickly as possible, I find myself chewing on my bottom lip.

JJ has a very peaceful sleeping face. Full lips and a slow breath. My eyes shut for a second and I am being filtered with flashbacks from last night. His soft kisses, delicate hands and that very, very talented tongue.

I shake my head. Ridding myself of these invading thoughts.

We both ended up here for one thing. Sex is natural. One-night stands are natural.

There isn't much point hanging around, waiting for him to wake up so he can make me breakfast and swoon over how amazing last night was. I'd rather throw up all of yesterday's alcohol in the toilet instead.

It won't work. I'm moving home. We both go to University. A night of fun doesn't need to end with the swapping of phone numbers or a morbid goodbye. I can't get my hopes up for something that is clearly never going to happen again.

We both had shit nights, we both ended it with a fantastic bang. Literally. There isn't much more to the story and I honestly, I hate to admit that.

Guys as good looking as JJ never continue something with girls as average as me. That's just straight facts.

We helped each other out. Made a shitty night into a less shitty night with alcohol and a couple of orgasms. I got what I truly desired after nights alone with my vibrator, I'm sure he did too.

Not that he probably ever struggles to get with any girl. Ever.

I grab my bag from the floor, along with my broken shoes in my hand. My thumb flies across the screen of my phone to order an Uber, it's arriving in four minutes. I tiptoe out of his room, passing a mirror on the way but forcing myself not to look.