The Darkness Evolution 3

Taro just held Mebius with him tightly,not wanting to let go of him. Jack and Ace runs to them and help Taro bringing Mebius to safety place. The battle is still going, the dark monsters has already defeated. It's only the dark leader that's still alive but we all know that this is the end of his life. They all combined their powers and finally defeated the darkness. Everyone cheering as they finally won.

Everyone already back to their planet. The ultra brothers got back to the Land of Light with Mebius still unconsciously. They glad they finally got Mebius back. They send Mebius to the Medical Wings while they go to heal themselves too.

It's has been a week since the battle, Mebius still in his coma. Everyone was desperately want Mebius to wake up as they were scared they would lost Mebius again. Everyone would visit him everyday especially the ultra brothers, they are the most worried for Mebius. As they are also his brothers and they would scared to lose their youngest brother. They would always hope that Mebius will wake up.

It's has been two weeks, everyone has started to feel really worried. The ultra brothers has almost lost their appetite and become depressed. Most of them would cry every night especially Taro. He's one of the closest one with Mebius, he is Mebius' brother, he's Mebius's master, he's the one that encourages Mebius all this time. It was so hard for him knowing Mebius maybe won't wakes up.

Taro is on his now daily routine, visiting Mebius before going to his duty. Taro was looking pale and walks slowly to Mebius room. While he is on his way to Mebius room,he would hope Mebius already awake and is eating curry on his bed, well that what he want. As usual,when he walks in, Mebius was still on his bed, sleeping. He sat beside Mebius and just stare at him for 2min straight. He held Mebius hand, suddenly, he felt some soft movement from his hand. He thought he was daydreaming so he ignored it but felt the movement again. He stare at Mebius hand to see if what he feel is true or not and it is.

Taro was shocked when he see Mebius hands was moving. He shouted outside the room calling the doctor or nurse nearby. When the doctor and nurse arrived they ask Taro to go out from the room. Taro couldn't be more than happy knowing Mebius already waking up, he then send messages to the others informing Mebius is waking up.

Not so long after, the others come running to Taro that was still outside Mebius room.

Zoffy : is it true?!

Taro : YES! HE'S WAKING UP!

Seven : I hope you're not joking! Thank universe, he's finally awake..

They all just felt happiness after a long time waiting for Mebius to wakes up. They all wait impatiently. The doctor come out from the room with smile on his face, it's a good news!

Doctor : Good news! He's awake and maybe will be discharged in a few days.

Ultraman : Thank universe!

Doctor : but..I'm sorry to say this but..I also have a bad news..

Jack : please say it.

Doctor : well,as he was possessed by dark powers into him and was coma for a long time, he's kind of unstable from his mental health. He would be like, getting nightmares, see imaginary things, the urge to feel mixed feelings and others. But as long as he eat the pills we provide for him,he would be stable for a bit at least.

Zoffy : well, that's good to hear.. can we see him now?

Doctor : ah,yes. You may come in now.

Ultraman : Thanks doctor.

They all goes in to the room, the nurse then go out from the room quickly after the ultra brothers come in. They all went near to Mebius,his face is pale and he looks tired even though he was only in coma.

Taro : Mebius! *Hugs Mebius*

Mebius : Master Taro..

Taro : you don't need to be formal with me anymore Mebius! Call me like usual.. please..

Zoffy : I'm so glad that you're awake now..

Mebius : how long I have been sleeping? But I do feel like just a minute ago I was fighting you guys..

Ace : are you okay yet? You literally in coma for two weeks now, how come you look so tired and pale?

Mebius : what? I was in coma for two weeks?

Seven : yea. You didn't remember.?

Mebius : no..all I know..is just I got possessed by dark powers and it got control of me and I fight you guys..the it all went black.

Jack : well..the important thing right now is that you're awake.

Mebius : yea..I'm starving..how long I have been in coma again?

Jack : two weeks.

Mebius : Hm,I want curry right now.

Taro : yes, let's go! I don't care if you want dozens of them just don't leave us again like that!

Mebius : I'm sorry I make you guys worried..but,are you guys okay? You guys also look pale and it's looks like you guys don't eat anything much..

Ultraman : well,we kind of lose appetite as we were so worried for you. We couldn't sleep much and we do pushing ourselves. Taro is the worst one, he doesn't eat or sleep. He just eat like two times a week and sleep just 30 minutes a day, I don't even know how he's still alive..

Mebius : Mas-  Taro -niisan! Why did you do that to yourself! Don't be like this just because of me..

Mebius Mebius's eyes began to stagnate with his tears, it then start streaming down through his cheeks. The others started to panick with Mebius sudden emotions.

Taro : IM SORRY MEBIUS! PLEASE DON'T CRY! IM SORRY!!

Taro beg Mebius to stop crying as he felt guilty for making his brother cry. Mebius was trying to stop crying after taro beg for him to stop. He immediately stop and wipes his tears.

Mebius : Taro -niisan.. why do you do this to yourself....am I a burden to you that make you felt like this?

Taro hesitate to answer Mebius questions but he can't since he don't want Mebius to feel bad. The others just sit there watching those two.

Taro : I feel guilty for letting you go to that investigation,if you didn't go maybe you won't be like this. I'm blaming myself for what you have been through now..

Mebius : niisan.. it's not your fault,I volunteered to do this investigation. I'm not being carefully when I was there. Please,go eat now,Taro -nii..or you will get sick.. please? For me?

Taro just nodded to Mebius request. The others glad that Taro finally will eat after starving himself for days.

Mebius : Ah! I also want to know. How is Hikari? I want to talk with him.

Ultraman : oh..well..how do we explain this.?

Mebius : what? Is there something wrong? Don't make me worry..

Zoffy : *sigh* Hikari is also in the medical wings.

Mebius : Huh? Why?? What happened to him?

Seven : From what we know,he didn't sleep or eat for almost two weeks. He also been working nonstop and just a few days ago he was sent to Medical Wings,he was found unconscious on the floor by Cosmos but he's okay now.

Zoffy : yeah,he will be discharged in a few days.

Mebius : oh..I make everyone so worried did I..

Ace : it's not your fault. All that matters now is you're awake now. You will also be discharged in a few days.

Mebius just smile by Ace words.It's still the same as the others will visit Mebius and reminding him to eat and rest. It has been a few days since Mebius woke up, everyone was happy to hear the news.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's pause! Maybe another one? Maybe this should be in my series but I will change it a bit.