genderswap?

Mebius : what do you mean you made a serum..?

Zero : I made a serum! This probably maybe going to make you feel stronger!

Mebius : what do you mean by maybe?..

Zero : relax! Here, how about you drink this for me.

Mebius : I'm not drinking that, Zero. That black stuff look very weird and not very good..

Zero : oh please!! I will drink this with you, how about that?

Mebius : ..I don't know.. where did you even know how to make those..?

Zero : I make it on my own! All of this was made by me without any instructions or anything! The material I use is also from a rather interesting planet! So I tried to make a serum! Who knows, maybe the effect will make Hikari amazed!

Mebius : is it.. even safe?

Zero : of course! I'm not gonna poison you. Let's drink this together okay? No more questions!

Mebius : o-okay..

Mebius and Zero drink the black serum made by Zero. Before both of them got to finish the serum, it got dropped and spilled almost everywhere. Mebius and Zero are coughing because of it. Definitely taste horrible.

Mebius : Zero.. I'm sorry to say this but that was.. gross..

Zero : nah.. it is.. Ew.. I can't believe I drank half of it..

Mebius : what about this mess now? You use this lab without anyone permission, am I right?

Zero : no, I actually asked permission to use this lab from Cosmos.. he let me use it for a day.. *coughing* Ew..

Mebius : I hope it doesn't have a bad side effects... you actually don't know what happened if we drink this too, right?

Zero : yeah...

Ultra Sign
From Zoffy

Mebius, please go to planet ____
Apparently there is chaos there. I want you to go and see what is going on, if there is a threat, stop it immediately.

Zero : oh, that's the planet I went to get the materials.

Mebius : Ohh.. well, I better go now. See you later Zero.
*Walk away*

Zero : alright- eh?

Ultra Sign
From Seven

Come to my office for a while.

Zero : oh.

______________________________________

Mebius is flying around to see if there's something going on there. After he drank that nasty serum by Zero, he has being feeling weird and awful lately. He felt his body burning even though it should be one of his strengths to be immune from feeling that way but he ignored it and quickly landed.

|Mebius POV|

I felt weird... This must a be a side effect from Zero's serum.. it's tasted horrible..

While I was talking to myself about how awful I'm feeling and of how I shouldn't have drank that serum, I saw a monster destroying everything near it. Zoffy -niisan told me to stop anything that is causing a threat so I immediately went flying to them.