Q&A 1!

( REMAKE)
So for you guys to know, this is Q&A was from me since even if I ask you guys, might need to wait at least 5 years for you guys to give me. My story is not that popular so I don't have much readers. Don't worry,I still appreciate half of you guys as my amazing readers. If you guys want to request, please do give me something that easy since I didn't really watch Ultraman much. My MC of course is Mebius :]

______________________________________

Teleporting Ultraman Mebius...

Mebius : WAH! ow, That's hurt.. huh? Where am I?

Please be seated, more people are coming..

Mebius : uh.. ( maybe I should obeyed them first.. they said more people are coming.. )

Mebius sit on one of the chair that was provided. Minutes went by, then everyone was falling from the ceiling. They all are in a white room with chairs and snacks.

Zoffy : OW! Get off from me, guys!

Everyone slowly getting up from Zoffy. Everyone was confused where they are, and they saw Mebius.

Ultraman : Mebius! Where are we?

Mebius : I actually don't know. I was also got teleported here. Someone told me to sit.

Seven : what? Who?

Me.

Jack : whoa, a screen suddenly appeared. Not so creepy.

Zoffy : what is your intention of gathering us here. Are you a threat??

Don't worry Zoffy -san. I don't have any bad intention to any of you. You guys are here to do Q&A. And then, you guys are free to go back to where you are before you come here.

Leo : I don't know if I should believe this person..

Mebius : maybe if we do what they want, they will actually let us go. I mean..it just Q&A..?

Taro : I agree with Mebius. Nothing bad can happen while doing Q&A.

Very well. Names of people in this room are...
Ultraman Zoffy
UltraSeven
Ultraman
Ultraman Leo
Ultraman Jack
Ultraman Ace
Ultraman Taro
Ultraman Hikari
Ultraman Mebius
Ultraman Zero
Ultraman Taiga

Seven : Zero and Taiga is here? Where are they?

Mebius : eating snacks. *Point at the duo that is eating near the snacks section*

Zero : what? We are hungry. It even said it free.

Leo : *facepalm and sighed*

Please be seated. Q&A will be starting..

Everyone take their seats as the obeyed the instructions given. They were still confused why they were included.