Zero's Menace 1

Just a normal day at the Land of Light. No disaster, no war, fight.
A very normal day in the Land of Light-

ARGHHHHHH!!!!

...

A normal scream from an ultra, by the voice and the sound, it's the scream from Ultraman Zero :)

Zero : ARGHH!!! GIVE ME MERCY MEBIUS!!!

Mebius : get back here right now, Ultraman Zero!

ARGHHHHHH

Oh well.
Zero however make it an interesting day again. Screaming on top of his lung as he run for his life from Mebius. Unfortunately, he might've done something horribly wrong that the most patient and caring Ultra went mad and now is chasing Zero with.. his Mebium Blade...

ARGHHH!!! TAIGA! ACE! TAROOO!
HELP MEEEE!!!

Taiga : uh.. should we... do something?

Ace : heh, absolutely not. This is just getting great.

Taiga : uhh... dad?

Taro : uhm.. Well, he did prank Mebius and made Mebius annoyed and mad.. so...

Taiga : (⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠;⁠) *sigh*

Well, what can we expect?
Zero is the magnet trouble and always causing it too.
The trio there just stand there watching Zero getting chased by Mebius around the house..
Not doing anything, perhaps, they don't dare to intervene as they don't want to be the next victim of Mebius..

Zero's today prank was pranking Mebius.
A bit of flashback? Yeah, cause I'm bad at writing the details.

{Flashback}

|Zero's POV|

Hmmm... Who should I prank today...
Welp! Better check my prank schedule.

(Who tf have a schedule to prank- )

Aha! From my schedule here, the person I've not pranks since the last 2 months was Mebi! And now no one is listed yet in today's schedule. Sooo... I suppose it's Mebius to get prank today!

. . .
(Definitely won't end well)

Now, I got all planned out! First! I will pour a bucket of water on Mebius right after he wakes up and walk out from his room! Right now, he must be sleeping after his patrol this morning and in 5 minutes he will walks out from his room!

Let's start!

A few minutes later..

|Mebius's POV|

I woke up as my alarm set off. Immediately I stretch out a bit before going out of my room to meet the others at the living room. Usually at this time, everyone is on break time and would be home.

I get up from my bed and heading to the door of my room. As I touch the button to open the door, suddenly...

|Normal POV|