It was just..

Everything was fine a few minutes ago but then, something bad happened right at the Plasma Spark Tower. An ultra, named Taro is running to a room as he got called by his brothers.

Taro : I'm here! I come here as fast as I can! What happened?!

Zoffy : we.. actually don't know.. s-see for yourself..

Taro come towards them closer and see a screen right Infront of him. It has a footage, the security footage. Taro then watch the footage and was shocked. He backed away from it, almost tripped himself.

Taro : t-that's not true, right?? Y-you guys are playing pranks on me isn't it?? It's not funny!

Ultraman : we know it's kinda.. shocking to see that.. but..

Taro : that's not MEBIUS!

Seven : we are thinking the same but we all can clearly see the pattern of the body, fighting skills. We can't really ignore it, he attack every guard there! Including Astra!

Taro : But.. no! He would never!

Leo : TCH! JUST ACCEPT IT, TARO! THAT'S MEBIUS!

Zoffy : calm down..Leo.. Taro, where is Mebius right now?

Taro : i-i.. he is probably patroling now..

Zoffy : alright.. we will wait for Mebius and we will try to convince him to confess this..

Leo : UGH! WE NEED TO LOCK HIM UP!

Seven : Leo! No!

Ultraman : someone give an ultra sign to Mebius. Tell him to come back immediately..

All : ...

______________________________________

Mebius : Alright, I guess my work here are done! Now what am I gonna do?

An ultra sign
From Taro

Mebius : eh?

Mebius, come back to the Land of Light immediately. Now.

Mebius : well, I am done so I guess I will need to see him now.

Mebius then fly to M78. When he arrived, he landed at IDGF HQ and was greeted by the ultra brothers but with a face of disappointment. Mebius was a bit confused and was a bit nervous too.

Mebius : you guys called me.?

Zoffy : *sigh* Jack, Ace, hold him.

J&A : Hai! *Went to Mebius and hold him*

Mebius : w-what?? N-niisan, what is happening?!

Zoffy : I am asking you Mebius, where were you a few hours ago?

Mebius : i-i was patroling! M-Master Taro sent me to!

Taro : it's true..

Leo : then what the hell we saw in that footage?!

Seven : Leo! Stop yelling. Mebius, are you sure??

Mebius : Y-yea! What's happening now?!

Ultraman : just a few hours ago, someone attack the guards at the Plasma Spark Tower. And from what we saw from the footage, that someone is you. You were trying to get the plasma spark but failed somehow.