Family Conversation 1

MotherU : I'm glad everyone can be here.

Zoffy : mother, is something wrong?

MotherU : it's nothing, Zoffy. We just thinking, how about we have a dinner together? Since some of you live separately, it's kinda lonely at home.

Ultraman : I mean, we don't mind! We would love to have a dinner all together.

Ace : well yeah but we can't have a dinner without the foods of course. Need me, I will be in the kitchen.
*Went to the kitchen*

Mebius : oh! I will help!
*Run to Ace*

Taiga : woah. Now that, everyone is here together, there's so crowded here.

Zero : Yeah. Even though we are in the castle. *Rolled his eyes*  Wait, I don't see Leo or Astra here.

Seven : they can't join. They are a bit busy.

Taro : how about we prepare the table first?

Jack : I can help you.

______________________________________

Marie : alright, boys. What are we gonna make?

Ace : hmm.. how about-

Mebius : Curry!

Ace : no

Mebius : why not!

Ace : cause I don't want to!

Mebius : hmp!

Marie : calm down both of you. We can make anything you guys want. We also can make curry.

Mebius : yay!

Ace : alright, alright. Finee

Marie : let's start, okay?

Ken : heyy, want me to help you all?

Marie : sure, honey!

Ken : ok! Let's do this.

______________________________________

While Marie, Ken, Ace and Mebius are cooking, the others are just minding their own business. Zoffy is checking his works. Ultraman and Seven are just watching the kids fighting. Jack and Taro are preparing the table for everyone. And Zero and Taiga are fighting to get the remote TV. Seven ended up telling them to shut up and watch the TV together.

After a few minutes went by, suddenly a loud noise can be heard from the kitchen. Everyone in the house was surprised by the loud noise. Zoffy that was too focused with his works, fell off from the couch while the others get up and went to the kitchen to see what happens in there. When everyone at the kitchen, they saw Marie and Ace trying to put out the fire while Ken is panicking. Mebius sat on the floor with his face that just got hit by the black smoke from the explosion earlier. The others just watch them while Zero and Taiga are laughing because of Mebius face.

Seven : what happened here??

Mebius : we were just cooking when suddenly father make a mistake causing it to exploded. Mother and Ace -niisan are trying to put out the fire and father is panicking.

All : oh..

Zero: *laughing* look at Mebi face!

Mebius : Hey! Stop laughing you two!
*Start chasing them*

Ze,Tai : AHHHHHH
*Run away*

Taro : ah.. this kids..

Marie : alright, everything is good now.. Honey, you can stop panicking now, it's okay..