singing competition 2

Agul : why do we need to help you?

Dyna : oh come on, Agul. Just help me with making this stage.

Gaia : where do you even get the idea to make this singing competition?

Dyna : eh, I usually saw this at the earth. They make a concert, I want to do this at here since I just want to see Mebi -chan sing.

Tiga : you force him to join right..?

Dyna : of course! Besides,if I didn't force him,he definitely don't want to.

Gaia : poor Mebius.

Dyna : don't worry. You guys will thank me for getting Mebius to sing.

Agul : whatever.

______________________________________5 days went by. The stage already finished

Dyna : finally!

Gaia : gosh,I'm so tired..

Tiga : so,are we done here?

Dyna : yes I guess. The competition will start in 2 days. You guys better come.

Agul : well,if it's not what I expected I'm sure I will kill you first.

Dyna : alright. See you guys later.

The three of them went to their own place. Dyna then look at his paper.

Dyna : hm,who gonna be the juries/judges? Ah! [I will just use the word judges since I don't really know which is correct one,I usually hear this word sorry if I'm wrong]

Dyna then just grin to his paper while writing something on it.
______________________________________

The day of the competition. Everyone are there especially the ultra brothers.

Zoffy : well,where do we gonna sit?

Dyna : Commander Zoffy!

Zoffy : Dyna? What with that weird smile on your face?

Dyna : you guys gonna be the juries/judges.

Seven : we never agree to this.

Dyna : well,you will be judging the singers. Don't worry they are not so many. Just 4 performance but it might will make you guys amazed.

Ultraman : alright then.

The ultra brothers sit at the juries table.

Zoffy : so we just gonna give marks of  how many we like?

Dyna : well,you guys have whiteboard on each of your seat. You gonna give 1 - 10 only. You guys need to give honest marks.

Jack : fair enough.

Ace : I'm just here to see Mebius.

Taro : same.

______________________________________

X : never knew even at M78 will have this kind of event.

Victory : same. I heard those siblings, Geed and Z are in the same band.

Ultraman Mebius short storiesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara