A child?!

Taro : I come here as fast as I can! What the hell did you do, Hikari?!

Hikari : i-i literally don't know!! Some chemicals went wrong while I was at the Capsule Birth Room! It got mixed up with my DNA and another person...

Seven : so you have an accidental baby?! Wait no, a kid?! How the hell?!

Zoffy : I don't expect you to be clumsy! Who's the other DNA that got mixed up with yours??

Hikari : I would tell you guys later but I really hope none of you freak out!

Seven : we won't I think but why did you just call the three of us??

Hikari : w-well... I might need to take care of this child and you and Taro can help me.? I would want Zoffy to be here too..no particular reason.?

Taro : we will help you but who's the other DNA? You can't do this alone!

Hikari : fine! It's.. Mebius..

Z,S,T : WHAT?!

. . .

Taro : this is your kid with Mebius?!

Seven : are you sure this was just an accident?!

Hikari : yes!-

Child : Papa!

Zoffy : oh my..

Hikari : they see me as a father..so that's mean..

Taro : they will see Mebius as the mother.?

Seven : but are we sure that this kid will know Mebius is their mother?? Will they even recognised him as their parent?

Zoffy : the only way to find out is..

-----------------------------------------------------------

somewhere at SSTB

Zoffy : I can't believe this...

Hikari : They have similarities with Mebius..

Seven : don't!

Taro : Mebius is still too young to be a parent..

Hikari : wha- what about me?

Seven : you already old, idiot. Mebius is still kinda young but it's legal for him. But still, he is not ready.

Zoffy : you need to take this responsibility..

Taro : wait.. does ultra mother know about this?

Hikari : no..I didn't tell anyone about this except you guys..no one really saw me there..

??? : Niisan! Sorry I'm late! What is the important thing you want to talk about?

Taro : oh, no..

Seven : your fault, Hikari..

Mebius : niisan? Oh, hey guys, oh Hikari! And...?

Zoffy : Mebius don't scream or something please?

Mebius : uh, why?... Who's this kid?