Ultras react to ships?

Before anything, just want to say.
It's been a while! Sorry! As always.
Got new idea and this time I am really going to publish it! Unlike my other 5+ story ideas that is still in drafts..
Got this idea from a tt and I thought, why don't I write about them? Sounds good? At least I'm updating.

Btw, it's not actually a reaction or something. Yes they will react but they are meeting their ships. Understand what I mean? If not then just read. I'm actually cringing while making this. Kinda regret but love to see you guys disgust by it.

( Oh and if any misspelled, I'm actually typing this with an injured fingers so yeah. Sorry)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ultraman : what do you mean, We're been called by someone?

Zoffy : I don't know. I would surely knew called us to the meeting room but I actually don't right now.

Seven : whatever it is, if this is something that's wasting my times, I'm definitely going to give them nightmares tonight..

Z&U : uhm...

As the three of them walked inside the meeting room, they were surprised to see more ultra in the same room as they were not expecting any ultra else.

Zoffy : you guys being called too? Like, all of you?

The ultra in the room are :

Ultraman Zoffy
Ultraman
Ultra Seven
Ultraman Jack
Ultraman Ace
Ultraman Taro
Ultraman Leo
Ultraman Hikari
Ultraman Tiga
Ultraman Mebius
Ultraman Zero
Ultraman Taiga
Ultraman Geed
Ultraman Z

Taro : yeah? I thought you called all of us.

Zoffy : no I didn't. Someultra called the three of us to come here not telling who they are or what we are here for, and we didn't expect you guys here too.

Tiga : that's weird. We all were told that you want us to come here..

Leo : is this one of your prank, Zero??

Zero : what?! Of course not! Seriously out of ultra here, why accused me?? I would never do such thing.

All/Ze : . . . ರ⁠_⁠ರ

Out of sudden, a card appears right in the middle of the room and dropped off on the table. Z who happens to be the nearest one, went to grab the card and read it.

Z : 'meeting your ships' ? What does that mean?

Zoffy : ships? As in the ship?

Geed : no, Zoffy -san! Ship is short for a relationship thingy, and it's used when people are rooting for two people to start dating. Like that!

Zero : how come you know this stuff??

Geed : uhh.. earth.?

Ultraman : I think you've a bad influenced from the earth..

Seven : I'm blaming Zero for that.

Zero : wha- why me?! I didn't influence him any of that kind of things!

Hikari : blaming the whole new generation for this then.