Pocky

Mebius : so, I need to do a pocky trend to Tiga -san?

Dyna : yeah! It's easy!

Mebius : but why?

Dyna : uhh, because, you do this with someone you love! You love Tiga, right?

Mebius : of course! But how am I going to do it? I still don't understand.

Dyna : you have to feed him a stick, that's all. If you still don't understand, Tiga will show you how to.

Mebius : oh uh, okay! Bye bye Dyna -san!

Dyna : byee!! Hehehe...

Gaia : now what dumb idea did you do this time? *Appeared behind Dyna*

Dyna : WAH! Shit, you scared me!

Gaia : answer my question! Why did you do??

Dyna : eh, I told Mebius to do the pocky trend with Tiga. I used to see this at the earth and all. Maybe it time for Tiga make a move. I'm trying to help our friend here.

Gaia : oh, so you asked Mebius to give those heart shaped pocky?

Dyna : oh, no. The other one. The one they do with their partner and somehow will be kissing.

Gaia : what?..wait, so Mebius know he might gonna get kiss by Tiga or something?

Dyna : uhh, no. I told him, people do this with someone they love. I didn't say how he gonna did it so I told him Tiga know how to. He believes that so, yeah.

Gaia : WHAT? *facepalm*

Dyna : huh?

Agul : *sigh* that's mean, he might do it with everyone he love. He probably will also ask Hikari to do it too. New things make him excited. Idiot! *Smack Dyna's head*

Dyna : Ow! Huh? . . . WHAT?!

______________________________________

Mebius : Tiga -san! Let's do pocky trend!

Tiga : eh? EH??! WAIT REALLY??

Mebius : yeah! Here! *Offer one pocky  to be feed by Mebius*

Tiga : *took it with his mouth* so you know how to..? *Already blushing*

Mebius : eh? Well..I actually don't know how to do this. Dyna told me to do it with you and said you know how to. So I thought maybe you could teach me how to do this pocky trend!

Tiga : huh? ...( AHH! I SHOULD HAVE KNOW IT WAS DYNA!! ) Ahaha.. Mebius, I think you got it wrong!

Mebius : ne? I thought I do it right?

Tiga : uh! No..uhmm...

Mebius : so that all I have to do? That's easy! I will go and share this with the others!

Tiga : AH! WAIT! Damn it..well..I should've accepted that and maybe I could confess but...AGH NO, THAT'S NOT THE POINT! DYNA!!

. . .

Dyna : HATCHUMM!!

Gaia : eh? Close your mouth when you sneeze!!

Agul : bet it was Tiga screaming your name.

______________________________________

Mebius is on his way to SSTB to meet Hikari. When he arrived, he walks in to Hikari lab and see someone with him too.

Mebius : Hika- eh? Zero?

Zero : Hey, Mebius!

Mebius : what are you doing here?