The Darkness Evolution 4(LAST)

It has been, a week since Mebius awake. The ultra brothers have stable and healthy again. While Mebius was in the medical wings,he would try to escape but failed as he want to escape, the ultra brothers already been there to warn him and visit him. He also visit Hikari since their room is not too far from eachother. Sometimes, Mebius would visit Hikari and Hikari would visit Mebius.

It is the day Mebius finally be discharged from the medical wings. Mebius is on his way to Hikari's room since he also be discharged too. As Mebius got into Hikari's room, he help Hikari with his stuff.

Mebius : it's been so long I'm here, finally been discharged!

Hikari : *chuckle* you sure can't sit still if you don't do anything. I'm glad you're okay.

Mebius : Hikari,you always say that! I'm fine now no need to say that every time we meet!

Hikari : and like I always say,I'm worried since you be like that. Are you sure you gonna be okay next time?

Mebius : of course! Now come on,I'm can't wait to get out from here!

Hikari : *laugh* alright alright!

Everything back to normal and happy ending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright,done with this chapter!
Yea, it's short since I don't want to continue much. But of course my main story have much more things that will happen to Mebius
This is not abuse on Mebius:}. I love him :]