Chapter 35

"Khushi, the driver is here to take you guys. I will come with Akash"

"But Arnav Ji, why can't we go together?"

"You, Sifu, and Papa can go together. Because you need to get ready. Akash and I will get ready here and meet you guys there"

"Ok Arnav Ji"

Arnav and Khushi wanted a low-scale wedding. One reason is that Khushi always wanted an intimate wedding without all the fancy. The second reason is they wanted to avoid media attention. Lavanya should not know about this wedding at any cost.

Renuka and Aravind offered their farmhouse for the wedding. It was the perfect location for the wedding as it was away from the city.

Khushi, Sifu, and Khushi's father left with the driver leaving Arnav and Akash,

"Bhai, are you ready?"

"Give me a minute Akash. Then we can leave"

"Bhai, actually I wanted to check something. I will look for an apartment soon"

"Apartment? For what?"

"Now since you and Khushi are getting married, I don't want to be the third wheel here. Since I am done with my studies now, I will move out soon"

"Have you lost it Akash? Why would you move out? You are my brother and nothing can change that. You and Khushi are friends. You know her longer than I do. So she'll also feel comfortable having you around. Sifu loves you and, I need you Akash"

"But Bhai"

"No but's, and did you think mom would let you? It's either move back with them or this house. The choice is yours"

"No, not a chance Bhai. Mom will eat me alive with her conspiracy theories if I move back"

"It's final then. You aren't going anywhere"

Akash hugged his brother. His brother is not a person to show his emotions. But Akash knew one thing, Arnav has lots of love to share. It's just that life has made him this way with everything he had gone through. Now since Khushi is in his life, he will slowly unwrap.

"Anyway Bhai, let's go. Otherwise, you'll be late for your wedding"

The wedding venue was decorated with simple but elegant twinkle lights and fairy dust. Sifu and her grandmother did all the decorations. The little girl wanted a fairy tale wedding for her favorite Kuchi. After all, she is her angel.

Arnav and Akash arrived at the venue and Renuka welcomed them with a big hug. She can finally rest well. She never doubted Akash. She knew he will get his life sorted. But she was always afraid of what might Arnav's future will look like. Lavanya has broken him to pieces.

Once something is broken, it is impossible to fix it but Khushi has made the impossible possible. Khushi showered Arnav with so much love and care that the broken pieces fixed themselves.

It's amazing what love does to a person. It can melt the hardest heart, it can heal the wounds of a broken heart, and quiet the fears of an anxious heart. Arnav tried loving the wrong person once. Now it's time for him to love the correct person.

"Khushi, it's time"

Payal looked at Khushi for one last time. Khushi wore a simple red saree that belonged to her mother. That way she can feel her mother is there with her. Minimal makeup and simple jewelry.

"Khushi, you look absolutely beautiful. Chote will have a hard time controlling himself around you"

Khushi blushed at Anjali's comment. Anjali always knew Arnav deserve someone like Khushi. Her simplicity is her strongest suit. Khushi never tried to fit in, but rather stood up because of her unique personality. When Arnav said he wanted to marry Lavanya, Anjali had her doubts. She only agreed because she thought they both loved each other.