17. "You Owe Me A Heated Blanket."

Has anyone else's bones been hurting recently or is it just me?

••••••••••••••••••••••

Gillian's POV

I push open the heavy wooden door to the downstairs girls bathroom, entering through said door once the gap is large enough for me to slip through.

As I enter the large bathroom a cloud of mature smelling perfume meets my nose. This reminds me of the girls who come in here solely to primp, take photos of themselves, or douse themselves in copious amounts of perfume whilst they skip their class period.

My eyes drift over towards the dark blue painted stalls that contrast with the beige-painted brick walls, noticing that every normal-sized stall is empty with their door set ajar. The exception to this is the large handicapped stall across from me that has a closed door.

Glancing down towards the large opened gap between the bottom of the stall wall and the tiled flooring, I am met with the sight of polished black loafers.

I nervously make my way over towards the occupied stall, raising my balled fist and knocking on the painted steel door once I inevitably reach it.

There is hurried shuffling heard from behind the stall door before the sound of the metal latch on the other side of door clicking is heard echoing throughout the vacant bathroom. The steel door swings open before I am quickly pulled into said stall with a sense of urgency, the door locking behind me.

I narrowly miss crashing head first into the brick wall in front of me due to my balance being one of my weaker traits.

When I am able to balance myself, however, I turn to face the person who pulled me in here only to come face to face with an impatient Courtney who is dressed in a preppy outfit. Her honey-colored tresses tied up in a high ponytail.

"I'm here. Why did you want me to meet you in the bathroom?" I question.

The blonde turns on her heel and begins to make her way in my direction.

"Because I couldn't wait any longer." She reveals.

I do not get the chance to respond or voice my evident confusion as Courtney presses her glossed lips to my bare ones. The sapphire-eyed girl's manicured hands simultaneously connecting with my clothed rib cage. Her soft lips muffle a surprised moan that falls my own lips the moment that she pushes me back against the beige-painted brick wall behind me.

A pleasurable sting emits from my back, succeeding in reminding me of Courtney and I's past rendezvous in Gia's basement.

"First period just started." I whisper in between kisses, my resolve quickly dissolving.

"And?" Courtney responds.

I do not answer her back immediately as I am far too focused on her hypnotic lips and all too strategic hand placement.

Courtney's manicured hands slowly begin to trail up the sides of my rib cage in a delicate manner until they reach the area underneath my breasts. Realizing that I am not wearing a bra, she slides the palms of her hands around the sides of my body towards the front of it where the blonde then proceeds to grasp ahold of one of my clothed breasts. Whilst one hand roughly fondles my sensitive breast the other hand continues to move upward towards the side of my face. The palm of her hand runs along the side of my neck before eventually stopping when it meets the side of my face.

Another moan leaves my mouth as her sudden possessiveness, this one more desperate than its predecessor.

"I- I- I really should go back to class." I pant out breath- lessly, not believing it myself.