#IsItLove

Cory_Hart

👤MicahJackson12♥️ Denzel_Not_Washington,      Gymnastics_Fanatic_Fee and others

👤MicahJackson12
♥️ Denzel_Not_Washington, Gymnastics_Fanatic_Fee and others

Cory_Hart: Is it love if you want to spend hours on end watching someone you care about sleep or is it just some creepy trait that I should be worried about?

MicahJackson12: Why would you post this?!

LynnChoiOT7: You look fine. At least you're not drooling.

Rebel_to_the_Max: What are those pajamas?

Aiden_football_boy: Dude! I think I have the same pair.

Cory_Hart: That's great, you could wear them to school and be twins!

LynnChoiOT7: Can we all agree that Chris Hemsworth is hotter than the cartoon Thor.

Aiden_football_boy: Excuse me, boyfriend is in the comments. I can see this.

KimberBerry: Aiden are you denying what are clear facts?

Aiden_football_boy: No, but I don't think you should be talking about men in such an objectifying way.

RosieWriter: I feel like we are losing sight of the fact that Courtney has admitted she is in love in a public space.

Cory_Hart: Technically I didn't admit it, I only asked if this is a sign of love. The debate is still on going.

KimberBerry: You want the result to be 'no, you aren't in love, you're just creepy?'

Cory_Hart: You're right, I did make that the alternative. Okay, it appears it's love! Yay!

RosieWriter: Don't tell us! Go tell your boy toy that it's love!

MicahJackson12: I'll pretend I didn't see this and be eagerly waiting for you to admit your feelings.

NerdyGirlAubrey: The question will be, does Micah say it back?

LynnChoiOT7: He could do the idiot move and say thank you.

RosieWriter: Micah, you do that and I will come for you! Don't be an idiot.

MicahJackson12: No 'thank you', just award silence. Got it.
*awkward 🤦🏽‍♂️

LynnChoiOT7: Oh he's hopeless.

NerdyGirlAubrey: He is but don't worry Courtney will just go with it and kiss him. He'll get flustered and say it back.

LynnChoiOT7: Sounds about right.

RosieWriter: Good luck, Cory! Micah don't be an idiot!

Aiden_football_boy: Dude, just say it back.

Rebel_to_the_Max: This is the weirdest way to say I love you.

KimberBerry: In her defense she didn't actually say it, just strongly suggested it.

Rebel_to_the_Max: True. Good luck, Cory!

Denzel_Not_Washington: Hey you posted it.

MicahJackson12: Why are you encouraging this?

Gymnastics_Fanatic_Fee: If he didn't, I would. I'm just impressed Cory still likes you even when you look like that. 🥴

MicahJackson12: This is some serious family betrayal

Cory_Hart: Does it revert the family betrayal if I tell you that I think you look cute.

MicahJackson12: No!.. Okay, maybe.

Gymnastics_Fanatic_Fee: Push over.

Denzel_Not_Washington: You have it bad.