A Note Before The Epilogue

Hey Noodle,

I've written a lot of these at this point but honestly I don't know if there will ever be a thank you author's note that holds as much love and gratitude as this one.

As you know, I stopped posting updates for this book for over three months. It was something I needed to do because I wasn't writing due to my health not doing good. Even though I was supported in this decision by you, I was very aware that I would lose readers because of this.

You can be thinking that it's impossible but no, it's true. When I finally got back to posting I lost about 2,000 readers. So you can understand why it means so much to me that you stayed with me. Because of you, I didn't come back to unread chapters!

Please know, I don't blame any of those readers for not coming back to the book, I fully understand that people's lives change, school/work gets busy. But the fact that I posted and had any readers still wanting to know what happened meant the world to me.

I'm talking about all of you. Yes, even you who don't vote or comment, you have my absolute gratitude because I see you in the number of readers, I see that you're there. So thank you so so much!! This is my hug to you! <(^^)>

To you voters, your support means so so much! I've said it before, it might seem like a small action to you to hit that star but it isn't. A million times thank you!! If I could, I would vote for you, since I can't do that anywhere I'll do it here! This is my vote for you!

Commenters! I love you, I love you because you're the wind that keeps me sailing even when the last chapters threaten to take me under. (Endings are really hard for me) Your laughter, anger, excitement, wittiness, emojis all fuel me to keep writing even when it's slow going. Thank you thank you thank you!

There are not enough hugs and ice cream in the world for me to be able to express how grateful I am! From the bottom of this odd author's heart, thank you! Thank you for being a reader who decided to read my book and stick with me even when I left you for a little while. It means more than you'll ever know!

Thank you a million times over! Muchas gracias! Heel erg bedankt! Merci beaucoup! Grazie mille! Tusen takk! Muito obrigado! Tack så mycket! Aad baad u mahadsan that! Ich danke dir sehr! Gelek sipas! மிக்க நன்றி mo dupe lowo yin lopolopo! बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद ඔයාට බොහෝම ස්තූතියි Много благодаря! Mauruuru nui koe! Maraming salamat! Շատ շնորհակալություն Děkuji mnohokrát! Terima kasih banyak! Mange tak! Dziękuję bardzo! огромное спасибо muito obrigado! Asante sana! Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều! তোমাকে অনেক ধন্যবাদ Σε ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ!  Çok teşekkür ederim! 非常感謝 매우 감사합니다!
بہت بہت شکریہ شكرا جزيلا  شكرا جزيلا

Shout out to my commenters because I get the pleasure of replying to your comments and you're like familiar faces to me! And you were the readers I saw when I came back!

BinkaBrummer practical_cookie the_crimson_wolf leahalex9 Lilah_Maybella LaraAmethyst Whiplash246 WardaSaqib5 mztayoxx 3LayeredHue S_an_j027 AnnaLynRose107 NightReader_23 ErinFowl204 ameliaxrxa tiffanyhoward585 AnnaTheGilbert ThatGodgirl17 NotIAmAmara featheretta7 Homo_superior CarniaHolmes uhhsomethingwitty Cheecii zilch_expectations HellandEarth Sisters2x Laz-lequil Syre635 writer6worm KeBeHa Mrunalini25 evil-frog xunknowngxrlx whekim Vrps2000 RiderWriter4 livingonbookss soxiacarat CrazyKerry FavourOnyema Catclakat notsoordinary08 KarlaSalas86

I totally messed up and forgot to add  DemiMarvellousWizard and  dotsjiminfilter even though you both deserve to be in that list. Sorry about that. And thank you for being familiar faces to me! 

I usually try not to single out specific commenters because whether you comment a lot or not as much I'm always so grateful that I get to interact with you, but this one is needed.

I need to thank you, Correction Fairy! You are the one that has my back when I make mistakes. You catch them and help me out. I'm grateful for that! I reread my work and still miss things but knowing I got you to help me means a lot! So thank you, My Correction Fairy Elle_for_luxe

 I'm grateful for that! I reread my work and still miss things but knowing I got you to help me means a lot! So thank you, My Correction Fairy  Elle_for_luxe