DISLAIMER AND CHAPTER 1 (BOOK 1)

"Forced Marriage" is a KTH x Y/N fan fiction, written and edited entirely by me. Please note that this is a work of fiction. All names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are products of my imagination. The starring characters do not belong to me. This is purely fan fiction, and all content is fictional. Please do not take it seriously, as nothing is related to reality. If you find any similarities, it is purely coincidental. I do not own any character in this story.

I kindly request that you overlook any typos or grammatical errors.

Please do not be a silent reader; I would appreciate your votes and comments. I genuinely enjoy reading your feedback.

Hateful comments and cyberbullying are not tolerated. I will not accept any rude or disrespectful comments.

WARNING: Plagiarism and reposting are strictly prohibited. Do not copy or translate my fan fiction. Defamation is also not allowed, and I will report any violations. If you find someone copying my story, please inform me immediately.

Please be aware that this fan fiction may contain mentions of violence and swear words.

Additionally, there will be some mature scenes in this fan fiction.

If any of these topics make you uncomfortable, it is not too late to leave. I kindly request that you do so. If you choose to continue reading, I hope you enjoy the story.

I have made some basic grammatical edits and slight changes to the scenes in both books. If you still find any errors, please let me know in the comments section.

Thank you, I hope you  and enjoy reading! ❤️

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Y/N'S POV

Love,” a four-letter word that has the power to destroy or heal people.

In my case, it destroyed me.

I never expected that loving someone would make me mentally and emotionally vulnerable. My relationship with my boyfriend—or, I should say, ex-boyfriend—was going well until I caught him cheating on me and faking our relationship.

Everything was a mess. I was a mess. I never understood why he started hating me when our relationship was going smoothly. Later, I realized that he had been faking it all along.  My heart was broken into a million pieces.

I couldn't believe that people can master their feigned niceness so well that you end up believing their love and care is genuine.

Why did he fake it when all I did was give him my all? When I loved him unconditionally?

But guess what? The person you love the most can hurt you the most.

I hope the next person in my life, my soon-to-be husband, will make me feel loved.

My parents didn't know about my relationship. As an obedient daughter, I did everything for them, from giving up on my dreams to following their every command like a robot. Still, at some point, I failed to satisfy them.

But with my boyfriend, I used to feel free. I knew he would never let me down in anything. He would support me. Yet, in the end, he also broke my heart and left.

I didn't tell my brother about him. He's living in America for higher studies. I have a good bond with him, and I miss him so much. But he's caught up in a web of work and studies. So, I don't want to bother him with questions like, "How are you?" or "How are things going?" As a result, I don't have as much time to talk to him as I used to.