CHAPTER 19 (BOOK 2)

Y/N'S POV

I was in my dressing room, getting ready for the shoot. First day, first shoot on the biggest project of my life.

Nervous? No.

Hella nervous? Yes.

I will be working on the biggest project of all time, and I hope he agrees to my conditions. His absence will allow me to work peacefully on the sets. His presence annoys me, irritates me. I don't want him around me anymore. If he thinks I am playing hard to get, then so be it. But I won't be going back to him again or giving him another chance.

I was brushing my hair and stood up from the dressing table. And there again stood Ethan, waiting for me at the doorstep.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Hmm," I nodded.

"Let's go then," he said and came towards me.

"You are going to do it fabulously, like you do every time," he said and kissed me on my head.

"Let's go," he said and held his hand out for me. The gown was a little long, and the back portion was spread on the ground, making it too tough for me to handle.

The moment I stepped ahead of him, I saw him gently lifting my gown from behind. He is so caring. Y/N, stop his hopes. He is hopelessly in love with you.

"I hope this helps you," he said while holding the cloth in his hand, and I kept looking at him.  I wish Taehyung was like him. But no one can be someone else, right?

"Y/N," he said.

"Huh? Yeah, it will help. Thanks, Ethan," I said, and I moved out of the room with Ethan coming behind me, holding my gown.

The room was busy with people working on their phones, lighting, and what not. Their attention came to me. I hate being the center of attraction.

"Here the lady comes in black. Looking totally gorgeous," the director said, and I blushed at his comment. Most of them kept staring at me, but the girls bored holes in me.
Ethan stood behind, holding my gown.

"Be confident and don't get scared because of these girls' stares," he said.

“You are far better than they are,” he said, and his breath hit my neck and sent a chill down my spine.

He saw how his actions affected me.

“I am sorry,” he apologized.

“It's okay. I know you didn't mean to do it,” I said and went to the spot where my photoshoot would begin. Ethan helped me walk there, and the rest was handled by the team.

“Y/N, are you ready?” the director asked.

I nodded.

“Is the cameraman ready?” he asked, and the cameraman gave a thumbs up in response.

“Is the lighting ready?” he asked, and the lighting crew gave him a thumbs up.

“Okay, let's start,” he said, and I began posing.

I rested my hand on my hip and stepped forward with one leg, tilting it slightly.

“Good,” he said, and with each click of the camera, I changed poses.

“Gorgeous!”

“Good one!”

“Slight tilt to the right.”

“Slight tilt to the left.”

“Amazing!”

“Superb!”