CHAPTER 22 (BOOK 2)

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Today is the fourth day of shoot. I don't want to go on set today. Seeing her posing too close with a male model will make me jealous, and him holding her close a little intimately will make my blood boil. So I avoided going today.

She will be doing the shoots happily without me on the sets. She will be satisfied that I am not on the set today. It's 11 am, and I am lying on the bed, reviving yesterday's Incidents in sequence.

Her coming on the set with my favorite piece designed. Her laughing and giggling with him. She looked so happy. I remember the time when she used to be happy with me, but it's gone due to misunderstandings.

It is rightly said, clearing misunderstanding will either increase the age of your relationship or it will completely spoil it.

And then him pecking her. I can't get that moment out of my head. I scrunched the bedsheet in anger. Goddammit, how dare he? But when I remember what I've done, then it's fair enough. It was just a peck when I made out with Kathy to let my frustration out about Y/n dating Kai. It wasn't even true. I was badly manipulated. See what manipulation made me do. It spoiled my happy relationship.

So stupid of me, isn't it.

Then came the photoshoot incident. After such a long time, we were this close to each other. Not with feelings of love, but with love-hate feelings. Love in my eyes and heart, but hate in her eyes and love in her heart. She still loves me, but her hate overshadows it well. I know I have hurt her so much, and I regret it too. I will not force her to be with me again until she comes to me herself. Until then, I will keep trying and will do everything I can to win her back.

Her shuddering under my touch and her breathless voice.

"What are you doing to me, Kim?"

Ugh, if there wasn't anyone in the room, then I would have broken every thin barrier between us. But respecting her boundaries even after being her husband, I would rather not hurt her more because I have already done enough. I know she wants me as much as I want her, but she is playing hard to get.

She is that book in my life to which I wouldn't mind devoting all my time. I would die to read it for the very first time so that I can feel her emotions deeply. The one which I will keep reading again and again regardless of knowing the story. The one whom I will keep with me forever and will never give to anyone.

I am hopelessly, unconditionally, madly and passionately in love with her.

Look what have you done to me, Mia Cara.

My chain of thoughts was broken when my phone started ringing. The caller was the director.

Me: “Hello”

Director: “Sir, you didn't come on set today. Everyone is waiting for you”.

Me:” I said yesterday to raavia that I won't be coming today. As I don't have important work on the set today. So I decided to take a day off”

I lied to him. It's too tough to avoid someone like her, but I have to.

Director: “my apologies, I didn't know, but you have to come today because of an emergency. We are Short of one male lead and as we all have discussed, it will be good for you to be part of it. So can you please come on the set as soon as possible”.