CHAPTER 23 (BOOK 2)

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"It isn't even half of the pain which you gave me"

"It would be better if we keep it professional, Kim"

Y/n and Ethan kissing.

Him being too close to her, pecking her, holding her and touching her.

I gulped down my whiskey and poured myself more. The liquid leaving a burning sensation in my throat, but it was nothing compared to the one in my heart.

"It would be better if we keep it professional, Kim"

This line kept on repeating in my mind.

I will never keep it professional. I will always keep it personal. She thinks only she has suffered enough isn't it. She thinks she is the one who was in pain right from the beginning. She doesn't even know how much I went through in those three years after our break-up. How much I waited for her to come back and how much pain it caused me. I suppressed all alone and suffered in silence.

Do I really not mean anything to her now? I can't take that scene of them kissing out of my mind. Realizations are hitting me hard that due to a lack of trust and a lot of misunderstanding, I have done what I shouldn't. But don't I deserve a second chance.

Let's see until when you can play hard to get y/n. I know you so well that not even your Ethan knows. If you are playing hard to get then regardless of what, I will get you back........that to forever.

NEXT DAY

"Everyone your attention please, We have one of the biggest fashion week happening in the upcoming weeks. Not a single carelessness will be entertained. As the brand has been more profited by the current designs and your cherry on top modeling skills. This fashion week is going to happen all because of you and will totally depend on you. So you all need to work even harder and prepare yourself for the ramp walk. Solo and couple walks will be happening, and the couples are made too. The designs are ready, and the rehearsal will begin tomorrow. For today, we will be seeing your walks that too solo and couple." the director said and everyone listened patiently.

She was standing there in a high waist blue jeans and a white shirt tugged in. Her hair tied in a ponytail. She looked classy In her clothing.

"Any questions" the director asked.

"No sir" everyone said in unison.

"Okay then let's begin". He said, and everyone started with their Walks. I have seen her ramp walk before when she had to come for the first time to meet me and that too pass between a lot of people. She looked so confident.

As it was her turn now and I was watching her. Her gaze powerful and her face emotionless. I felt she was looking into My soul, and then she started her walk.
With her hips swaying to her sides and her arms moving back and forth a little. Her walk radiated power, strength, and confidence. Our eye contact didn't break, and she stood at the end of the ramp and posed. Her eyes hardening and I low-key loved it. She turned around and walked back.

"She got some nice curves. Look at her butt" a male model said, not aware of me listening to his shit.

"Yeah. I want her to be with me for the couple shoot. Man who doesn't want a girl like her" the other said, and it boiled my blood. She went to the backstage, and they kept on shit talking about her.