CHAPTER 9 (BOOK 1)

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Since the day she stepped back into my life, my life has been a hell of a roller coaster. The three of us are in Hawaii for our honeymoon, and the way she acted made my blood boil. During the flight, she changed her seat and sat between two men. Those two men were handsome, but not more than me.

Insecurity crept into me, and I somehow convinced her to come back to her previous seat. When I called her back, she was sleeping in a very uncomfortable position, so I let her sleep on my shoulder. Because of that, I had a fight with Kathy.

On the other hand, I have noticed that Kathy has been acting strangely. She ignores me sometimes, and usually, she only talks about spending money on luxury items.

Her love for me is not the same anymore. Whenever I am with Y/N, even though we don't interact, Kathy acts very differently. In the beginning, I used to think she was possessive, but all she says is not to spend a single ounce of money on her.

I don't know what is wrong with her. She was in the washroom getting ready, and I was sitting on the bed waiting for her. I wonder what Y/N is doing right now alone in her room.

“Hey Babe, I am ready, let's go” Kathy came out of the washroom in a tight body con red dress. Not going to lie, she doesn't look nice. She looks like a playgirl.

“Kathy…would you mind changing your dress it is looking weird” I said, not making it awkward? I was being concerned. The dress made her look like a slut.

“Why Tae ain't I look hot” she asked and winked. I cringed.

“Yeah you do, but please change the Dress” I hesitated.

The fact that I have never seen her dress like that made me a little shocked. I know she is bold, but this is vulgar.

“Ohh come on Tae stop being possessive… let's go” she said and rolled her eyes. I don't care how bitch of a person I can be sometimes, but when it comes to protecting a woman I can do anything and I don't want anyone to look at her in a dirty way.

“Kathy......please” I requested

“Ohh god Taehyung, stop it. You can't control what I want to wear. I will wear what I want to.....stop saying it again and again” She said irritated.

“Kathy this dress makes you look like a slut. The more I was trying not to say, the more you made me too. Try to understand I don't want people to look at you in a wrong way” I said calmly.

“Nothing will happen to me. A girl like me isn't scared of anybody. But a girl like your wife is” she scoffed.

I don't get it why she adds y/n in every argument.

“Kathy, that wasn't needed. What did she do to be mentioned in our conversation?” I asked, irritated.

“Because ever since the day she came back into your life, you haven't been paying attention to me. All you think about is her. Am I not important? And even on this trip as well,” she said, her eyes turning a little teary.

“Hey, hey, it's just that she came back, and I have to make sure she doesn't tell Mom and Dad anything about this. Otherwise, I'll be in trouble. You know the biggest day of my life is coming, and after that, I'll leave her. The day I'll finally ly announced as the CEO. Just wait for that day,” I said, holding her hands.

“Yes, I understand. But you are going to divorce her, okay?” she said.

“Yes...now, please don't spoil your mood. Let's head out. We're getting late for dinner,” I said, and we both went out.