𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫 || Larry x Reader

𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 was just a nuisance for you. It was the same every day; wake up, learn about random shit, go home, eat, sleep, and repeat. You weren't at all good with being social, plus, it was already too late in the year to make friends. That's why you were perplexed and shocked when flowers and a letter appeared in your locker. Your hands grasp the flowers as delicately as the pedals. Who would gift you this? 

Admiring the flowers your eyes trailed to the letter. Your heart increased; this letter could be the start of something new for you. Carefully opening the envelope, old fashioned paper folded carefully in half is what you were greeted with. The letter simply containing a poem,

Beauty just as the cherry blossoms above

The wind carrying you away, only to make you more elegant

My heart yearning for you

For what you desire is nothing but a mystery

<3

The poem took you a bit to understand, but once understood, you were crimson red. The mysterious person's words really rocked your world. You didn't understand how someone could write something so lovely yet enticing. You glanced around, a new purpose to come to school sparked. 

With all attempts to get any clue of this admirer ultimately failing, you failed to catch the two brown eyes looking at you lovingly from a single corner.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Every day from then was something new, snacks, flowers, chocolate, stuff animals, and a variety of poems. As much as you loved these gifts, you wished to share your love with whoever this person was. Granted, you never met them, but they seemed so caring and compassionate that you couldn't help but feel a retaliation of feelings. 

It wasn't until a few weeks in that you finally received a letter for a meet up. You felt ecstatic but terrified, the conflicted emotions really put you in a pickle. The letter however worked in your favor because the date for the big reveal wasn't until...three days. The person had asked you to meet at the lake near a place called Addison Apartments, 3:35 p.m. to be exact. You couldn't sit for the whole day, the butterflies in your stomach never letting you have peace. In a corner, a boy sat with the same mixed emotions, conflicted but excited. 

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Today was the day. Your legs were feeling wobbly, you couldn't bare the nervousness, but you did. The reward? A boy with long brown hair, unique piercings, a clean-cut suit, holding a box while leaning on a tree. Waiting for you, you. You awkwardly stepped into his vision, once you did however, you saw all calmness leave the boy. "H-hello!" 

"Hello! So, you're the kind person who gifted me all those wonderful things? I will say, I loved each and every one of your poems," you said, flustered.

"Yes! I was the one to gift you everything, I always thought you were so kind and not to mention beautiful. Oh! This is for you," he said shyly, handing you the box. Inside was a necklace with a small locket, nothing was inside, however. You hoped to change that. 

"This is beautiful...thank you, no, thank you for everything. I don't think I got your name?"

"Larry, Larry Johnson, glad to be acquainted," he said with a small smile showing. 

"Y/n, y/n l/n, glad to be acquainted as well," you said with a jokingly tone.

"So... I think you know why I asked you to come here so I'm just going to say it. Will you be my girlfriend? You don't have to of course; I am content with being just friends-"

"I would love to be your girlfriend Larry," you said cutting him off, pulling him in a hug. He retaliated and you both stayed that way for a while to both treasure this moment. He pulled back and invited you over to a tire swing you failed to notice. Yes, many thought swings were only for younger kids but you both didn't care; you were both content with pushing each other to your heart's desire. Laughter and all kinds of stories filled your afternoon, this, this was the new start in your life. 

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Now with Larry being your new boyfriend, you tend to pass by each other quite often in the hallways. Flirty remarks, a quick kiss on the forehead, a small hug, or a funny gesture really made your days and will forever, you however, wouldn't know that till the future. Your future with him