𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬 || Sal x Reader

𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 of unlucky, you and Sal both got caught in the rain as you guys were heading to the apartments from the market. You couldn't deny that it wasn't fun to splash around in the puddles, but it was undeniably freezing cold.

Reaching Sal's apartment, he grabbed two towels and handed one to you. "I'm going to head to the showers, you can go next once I'm done." You looked at him confused, what were you going to wear? He cut you off, "You left many articles of clothing here that I forgot to give back so you'll be fine, wouldn't want to get a cold now huh?"

"And what about undergarments Mr. Genius?"

"Go commando-"

"BITCH," you threw your towel at him, his maniacal laughter was the only thing you heard before the bathroom door shut. You can't deny it was extremely uncomfortable in the wet clothing, Sal's apartment was always well conditioned but today it felt like the store's beer section. "SAL, WOULD YOU HURRY UP, I'M FREEZING MY ASS OVER HERE!" From the bathroom you could finally hear the water stop. It only took a few minutes till he finally emerged from the door. "Finally, took you long enough-" you stopped dead in your tracks when you caught a glimpse of him on your way to the door.

"What? Is there something on my face? Oh wait, you can't see my face-"

"Sal."

"Yeah?"

"Shut up."

"Ok."

"Also no, you do not have anything on your prosthetic. I just wanted to say...DAMMNNNN--your hair looks great down! Drop that hair routine would ya? I knew you had long hair, but I didn't expect it to be THIS long!"

"Yeah, it usually gets in my way and I'm too lazy to cut it. Plus, I really like how it is already," he fiddles with the end of hair while explaining his reasoning for always putting it in pigtails.

"After I'm done, would you mind if I do your hair differently? You can trust me because, not to brag but I'm pretty stinking good with hairstyles. I can make you look like a hot anime boy too."

"Knock yourself out, just hurry up before you catch a cold idiot."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Once you had finished your shower, you immediately demanded Sal sit on the floor so you could do his hair. Luckily, you kept a container in his room filled with accesories, make-up, pins, and a lot more. You could see the fear in his eyes as you took all your torture devices from the container. "Have mercy y/n-"

"Mercy is for pussies, you'll be a new man by the end of this."

The afternoon was filled with fits of laughter, fake crying, different looks, and a whole bunch of drama. You tried many looks on Sal and he took his roles way more serious than expected. One thing was clear in your mind though- 'His hair is soft, but it feels like a wig-'

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

𝐀 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝:

"So, what do you think?" you dusted your hands while patiently waiting for his reaction.

"I feel like Elsa..."

"Sal no-"

"Sal yes."

"LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

𝐏𝐢𝐠𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬:

"Aaaanndd, there!"

"Did you put in pigtails? I always wear- aaandd you put bows on me."

"Now you can become your truest anime form," you said as you wiped fake tears away.

"I'm sorry, but what?"

"Hatsune Miku."

"Hat tsundere mico?"

"Let me just-" you pulled out your phone and showed him the photo.

"I bet I can pose better than her-----look!"

𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐭! 𝐇𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞-

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐬:

Sal didn't hesitate to look in the mirror after you were done. He turned around with such speed to face you and only said one thing. "I'M BRITNEY BITCH-"

"NO-"

"HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!!" Let's just say Sal refused to take out the braids until he could sing the entire song 'Hit me baby one more time' with you.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠:

"Y/n, why'd you make me look like an emo boy? Also, how can they see???" You whipped out your camera and recorded a video, if Sal tried to delete it, it would be too late as you sent all the hairstyles to Larry beforehand.

Sal could suddenly hear from being him- "CAUSE TONIGHT WILL BE THE NIGHT THAT I WILL FALL FOR YAOUR-"

"Y/N DELETE THAT!"

"OVER MY DEAD BODY AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ •• 

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰/ 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧:

"..."

".."

"It's giving 'naur cleo'-"

"Agreed."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

𝐁𝐮𝐧:

"Damn Sal, you can really rock a bun!"

"Really? I feel like I look like a sophisticated work woman."

"Naaahhh, you look good."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐬:

"I should keep this hairstyle-----look how fucking sturdy these buns are!!" Sal proceeded to swing his head in a helicopter motion, knocking you out with a headbutt in the process. "What do you thin- y/n?"

"..."

"Damn, where am I going to hide the body-?"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

For Sal, he was grateful for all the hairstyles you had done for him. However, the part he loved the most was spending time with you. He loved the way your fingers ran through his hair, reminded him of his happier days. He had asked you what hairstyle you liked the most and if you could help him do a hairstyle every day, if you didn't mind of course. You didn't know at the time it would just be a trick to hang out with you more often. Guess Sal is just a smooth guy without trying-