𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐁𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 || Child! Travis x Male! Child Reader

(𝐀/𝐍 - 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐝)

𝐘𝐨𝐮 were at the prime age of 6 when your parents forced you to come to church with them. You didn't mind since your mom had promised sweets after, only if you behaved though. "Mommy, what's a Jesus?" you asked innocently.

"You'll learn about him in the classes after church," your mom said quietly, motioning for you to sit down.  You obeyed and sat down quietly. You won't lie, hearing the guy talk in the front was kind of boring, there was no excitement in his voice unlike when your mom talked about this Jesus and God people. You still sat quietly through the talking though, despite the urge to sleep hitting you. 

A little while later, church had finally ended. Your mom grabbed your hand and brought you to a room in the back. She knocked on a door and a kind looking women opened it. You panicked, proceeding to hide behind your mom's skirt. They chatted for a bit before your mom pulled you from behind her. She then knelt down to your height and told you, "Y/n, can be a good boy for mommy? I'll make sure you get a big surprise at home if you are polite."

"Alright..." you hesitantly agreed, nervously looking at the new women in front of you. Your mom kissed your cheek before walking away. Your eyes were staring daggers at your shoes as the lady knelt down.

"My name is Ms. Rose, it's nice to meet you y/n." 

"Nice to meet you Ms. Rose," you said, still avoiding eye contact. 

"You'll love this class, everyone is very kind. How about we introduce you to your new friends?" she said while opening the door for you. Right as she did, she told all the kids inside to quiet down, as they had a new friend. "Class, this is y/n, please treat him with respect." All eyes were now looking at you, you awkwardly waved at everyone. Suddenly, you were surrounded by a bunch of kids asking you a ton of questions.

"Your hair looks soft, can I touch it?"

"You're pretty short for a boy, do you need milk? My mom says it helps with height growth."

"Do you know your prayers?"

Your teachers clapping made all the chaos stop. "Alright alright, please leave y/n alone. We got some coloring to do," Ms. Rose said while grabbing coloring sheets along with art supplies. Everyone rushed to their assigned chair and waited patiently, while you, were standing there confused. "Y/n, please go sit by Travis," she said while pointing to a blonde kid in the back. You made your way to the back as Ms. Rose began passing out paper and coloring materials. 

"Hello! I'm Travis," the boy greeted with a huge smile.

"I'm y/n..." you said with a small smile. 

"I like your necklace, it's very pretty," he said.

"Thank you, wanna be friends?" you asked. It took him a few moments till he finally realized what you said. When he did however, you saw a flash of blonde hair before being knocked down from your chair. He was hugging you tightly while also snuggling into your chest.

"YES!" is all he said. 

"TRAVIS! Y/N! Are you both alright?" your teacher asked. She picked you both up, however, Travis wouldn't leave your side. Safe to say, you would not be lonely when attending after church sessions. 

Travis would always be looking forward to seeing you.