𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 || Ashley x Female! Reader

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 being moved slowly back and forth. Waking up from your slumber, you were pleasantly surprised to be met with the sight of your girlfriend. "Good morning hon," Ash said, planting a small kiss on your forehead. 

"Morning," you groggily said. 

"I got you a little something," Ash said, bringing a platter of food next to you. 

"Ash, hon, you didn't have to. Thank you so much. Care to join me?" 

"I would love to." Getting under the blanket next to you, she watched in delight as your face morphed into a satisfied look. You were confused on why she was staring at you-----you proceeded to ask what's up. "I'm just glad you're enjoying the food I cooked for you. Besides, I love seeing your smile, it makes me want to shower you with more affection." You were now beet red, Ash's words always made you feel better-----as well as make you flustered.

You put the platter that once held food to the side and turned to Ash, her opening her arms to welcome you in her embrace. You both cuddled for a bit, just enjoying each other's company. Small kisses here and there as well. "Do you have any plans for today?" you asked, still holding her close. 

"I was thinking we could go out for a bit, maybe shop and try on clothes. How does that sound?"

"That sounds lovely."

♧⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞♧

Ash was now waiting for you downstairs. You were currently upstairs going as fast as you could, she got ready earlier than you so you felt the need to get ready quickly. However, like Ash was reading your mind, you heard her shout from downstairs, "NO NEED TO RUSH, TAKE YOUR TIME LOVE!" Man, she's good, you thought. Finally satisfied with your appearance you descended down the stairs. Once reaching the final steps, Ash promptly took your hand and spun you around-----wanting to get a full look of you. 

"Well don't you look stunning as always. Ready to head out? Have everything?" 

"Yup! Keys, phone, charger, wallet-" You unexpectedly felt the loss of your wallet. "Ash?" you said, confused. She now possessed your wallet, a frown clearly on her face. 

"Nuh uh, you are not paying for anything on this outing. My treat." 

"But Ash-"

"Y/n, the love of my life, just let me treat you-----ok? You deserve it, you work so hard every day, you should take a rest day once in a while." She pulled you close, hands on your waist. Now showering you with kisses she said she won't let you go until you agree to not pay for anything. You managed to agree through fits of laughter. 

♧⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞♧

After driving and singing along to the songs on the radio, you both headed to many awaited stores. Spending the day with each other until the sunset felt like only a few minutes. You both tried on many new clothes, buying some to. Currently though, you guys were now heading home. 

After setting everything down and putting everything away, she told you to get comfy on the couch and to prepare a movie, for she would be cooking dinner. Agreeing, you kissed her cheek before departing. Waiting on the couch, you waited patiently for her. The movie you had chosen was an animated one. You were always a sucker for a good, animated film. 

After a bit, Ash finally arrived with two plates. Playing the movie, you both enjoyed each other's company and the food she had cooked. Once the food was finished, you both didn't immediately head to bed. Cuddling and watching more movies together simultaneously was what you both wanted. 

As the night progressed, you felt sleep hit you like a truck. You leaned on Ash's shoulder and was out like a light. Ash, who was focused on the movie, got caught off guard by the sensation of a sudden weight on her shoulder. She looked over to you with a smile. She shifted around so you both were comfortable. "I love you so much y/n, may you have the sweetest of dreams. Thank you so much for today, your smile was all I needed to feel complete." 

With a final kiss, the night would be completed. A feeling of love in the air never leaving.