𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 || Neil x Female! Reader

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧, the weather was peaceful, the house was clean, and you? You were currently dying on the floor. Your period decided to come early, and the cramps were undeniably unbearable. Lying in a ball only temporarily relieved the pain before the sharp cramps would suddenly hit you. You heard a notification but didn't bother looking, moving now would cause a sudden wave of nausea to wash over you. 

It was only a few minutes before your boyfriend walked through the door. "Y/n? Are you alright-" he suddenly stopped when he saw you. The cogs were turning in his head before he realized what had happened. He gave you a soft look and proceeded to grab your softest blanket and slowly cover you. He then lifted you onto the couch before kissing your forehead and telling you he would be right back. 

It was only a few minutes till you saw him again. This time, however, he was carrying an array of items. "Okay! So- I got a lot, sweets, candy, salty stuff, chips, drinks, food, aaannndddd your womanly things!" He then put down all the items and walked over to you, offering you a heating pack. You gratefully accepted with a small smile. "So, uh, I didn't know what kind of womanly things you wanted so I sort of got them all. Panty liners, overnight pads, light days pads, regular pads, extra-large pads. OH! If you don't like pads, I also got you tampons!" You have never seen a man so proud to get stuff for his girlfriend, nevertheless, you were very much grateful. 

"Thank you, Neil, I love you so much," you said before bringing him into a hug. 

"Of course, y/n, I hate seeing you hurt. I will always try my best to make you feel better. Now, how about we watch a movie and each snacks together?"

───※ ·❆· ※───

You both spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling and having a peaceful movie marathon. Neil promised to take the week off to take care of you. You tried to refuse, knowing he had work, but he kept on refusing. He would be by your side whether you liked it or not.