𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐧𝐝...𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬? || Ashley x Female! Reader

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐬𝐡 had a busy day ahead of her, you also knew that she would be delaying sleep for a bit till she achieved her goal. Without a second of hesitation, you decided you would treat her with some homemade cookies to make her motivated. You loved Ash dearly and wanted to show her how much you appreciated her, also-----your love language was food, so it was the perfect plan!

You crept down the stairs once checking if Ash was distracted, once you concluded she was, you started to prepare everything. You never liked the silence, so you played some music to give the area some ambiance. Disney songs were something you were always a sucker for, so you hit the shuffle button before wrapping an apron around your waist and immediately getting to work. 

𝐀𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

'God I'm tired. Wonder what's y/n doing.' Ash got up from her workstation and headed down to the kitchen to fetch herself some water. She stopped dead in her tracks halfway on the steps when she heard a familiar voice and melody. 'Is-is she singing?!' Ash crept a little closer to the bottom of the stairs to know if her guess was true or not. When she heard you singing along to 'A Whole New World,' she decided to join in on Jasmine's part-----just to surprise you. 

(𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞- 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 & 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬!!! 𝐓𝟎𝐓)

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I can show you the world shining, shimmering, splendid tell me, princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?" You sang as you put the cookies in the oven. 

"I can open your eyes take you wonder by wonder over, sideways and under on a magic carpet ride." You grabbed a cooking spoon and sang into it as if you had a microphone. 

"A whole new world a new fantastic point of view no one to tell us, "No" or where to go or say we're only dreaming-" You were stunned when you felt a pair of arms around your waist. The hands intertwining in yours while also turning you around to face them. It was Ash and she was singing Jasmine's part. 

"A whole new world a dazzling place I never knew but when I'm way up here it's crystal clear that now I'm in a whole new world with you." She twired you around and swayed along to the beat as you continued to sing.

"Now I'm in a whole new world with you."

Holding you lovingly, she continued, never taking her eyes off you, "Unbelievable sights indescribable feeling soaring, tumbling, freewheeling through an endless diamond sky."

"A whole new world."

"Don't you dare close your eyes."

"A hundred thousand things to see."

"Hold your breath - it gets better."

"I'm like a shooting star I've come so far I can't go back to where I used to be."

"A whole new world with new horizons to pursue."

"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮." You both sang in sync.

"A whole new world" you sang as you slowed down your movements.

"A whole new world." Ash sang, following your pace. 

"That's where we'll be."

"A thrilling chase."

"A wonderous place."

"𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞..." Right before the song ended, Ash dipped you and kissed you right then and there. She brought you back up and laughed at your facial expression. 

"Why hello there my love, you have a splendid singing voice," she brought your hand to her lips and promptly kissed the back of your palm. 

"Ashhhh," you complained, extremely embarrassed by the events that unfolded. 

"I'm sorry y/n, I couldn't help but join the duet, it was too hard not to! Besides, what are you doing down here?"

"It was supposed to be a surprise, but I made you some cookies because I knew you were going to be extremely busy this weekend." You said, pointing to the oven that held the treats.

"Aye my love, what did I ever do to deserve such a loving girlfriend?" She lifted you up and kissed you yet again. Once the cookies were done, you both sat down and chatted for a bit, the feeling of love never leaving the air.