𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 & 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 || Sal x Non-Binary! Reader

𝐀/𝐍 - 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓! 𝐎𝐡- 𝐮𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 RhemaMcghee3 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐒𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞! 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐬-

╥﹏╥

𝐓𝐖: 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭, 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐓𝐒𝐃, 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐞𝐭𝐜.

𝐀 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 and beautiful school day, oh how you wish that was the case. Everything was going normal the morning of Monday; waking up, getting ready, and heading to school. Your mood was already sour since it was, y'know, a Monday, but everything in your path wanted to rain hell over you. The teachers were giving you attitude when you needed to go to the bathroom, you slipped and fell on the way to class, literally nothing was going well. The final straw was when you accidentally bumped into a girl. 

═════════•°• ⚠️ •°•═════════

"Oh! I'm sorry-"

"Watch it 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡!" You were stunned, this had only been an accident so why was this girl so mad? You felt your heart starting to race at her tone. 'What crawled up her ass?' you thought. You felt pissed, yet you still tried to remain calm. 

"It was an accident-!"

"I. Don't. Care. Watch yourself next time. Geez, people these days." The girl began walking away, rolling her eyes as she did. 

You muttered under your breath, "Son of a bitch." Little did you know, she heard you. She turned back around and proceeded to slap you, hard

"You want to say that again!? At least my parents actually love me. No wonder why yours 𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 you, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐧𝐭." Your eyes widened, you didn't feel yourself getting up, you were blinded by an unspeakable rage. You grabbed the girl's hair, shoving her to the floor as you punched and kicked her multiple times. You didn't stop there, you were just so angry that you didn't care about what you were doing. You didn't even notice the crowd forming around you nor the incoming adults.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆! 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐔𝐏!"You felt tears forming in your eyes as you lash out on her. You suddenly felt someone trying to hold you back, you thrash around and try to get them off of you. The staff member holding you was able to get you away from the girl and pointed towards the office, yelling at you to go. 

You pull your arm from their hold on you, angrily walking towards an empty classroom to try and cool down. Sal was nearby to see what had occurred just a few moments ago, he had never seen this side of you before. You saw him looking at you with a worried look, he slightly approached you. "Y/n, are you ok-?"

"𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥." You spat.

"But-"

"𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄," you yelled. He stepped back, wincing when you yelled at him. He silently obeyed as you made your way into the classroom, locking the door behind you. You unintentionally punch the wall besides you, bloodying your fists. "𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇! WHY THE FUCK DID I YELL AT HIM?!" You kick the door while yelling to no one in particular, you had put all the blame on yourself. You tightly clutch your hair, pulling it roughly in the process. Your breathing was heavy and uneven, you couldn't find a single way to calm down. 

There was suddenly an unexpecting knock at the door. You didn't say a single thing as you heard the person speak. "Y/n? I know you wanted to be left alone but I got worried. I don't know exactly how to help but I wanted you to know that I'm here for you. If you want to talk, I'm here, ok? I got you some of your favorite snacks and drinks, I thought that would help." You feel yourself calm down a bit by Sal's voice. He didn't speak in a pitiful tone, instead, he had a voice of reassurance and softness. He wanted to understand what you were going through, he really just wanted to help any way he could. 

You unlocked the door when you felt as if you could handle someone being by your side. He pushed it open and you laughed when you saw him. He was carrying multiple snacks with a blanket on his head, covering his prosthetic. "Sal? Why do you have a blanket?"

"I uh, I thought a blanket would help too, y'know, cause it's soft and comfyl" You laughed at his dorkiness, nonetheless, you were grateful for him. He put down the items, taking off his prosthetic. You understood this was the time he really trusted you. "If you want to talk about it, I'm here to listen." He sat down, opening his arms to see if you wanted to hug and talk. 

You joined him and took a breath as he held you. "I..I don't really want to talk about it. Could you just stay by my side for a bit? I could tell you everything later."

"Y/n, you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to. I just want to be there for you when I can. I care about you, you know that right? We can stay for as long as you need, I already convinced the office to let me talk to you. Also, don't worry, the girl is being handle right now, you're not in trouble." Sal talked for a bit, playing softly with your hair as he did. "If something like this happens again, you could come and see me. If you want too of course! I'll try my best to learn how I can help!"

You felt yourself smile, "You're amazing Sal."

"..."

'You got it all backwards, you're amazing, y/n.'

𝐀/𝐍 - 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠! 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐓𝐒𝐃 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭. 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.