𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 || Sal x Non-Binary! Reader

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 that occurred yesterday was amazing, nothing went wrong-----so why were you so upset? You woke up dreading the day and you didn't know why. Everything seemed to be so much harder than usual, getting up was one of the biggest challenges. However, you were able to get up, brush your teeth, splash some water on your face, and apply some lotion.

Wrapping yourself in a blanket, you made your way downstairs to seek comfort from your boyfriend. Sal was currently watching a movie while sipping some Caprisun. He heard the creaking of the stairs and went to go look to see what or who was causing the noise. "Y/n! Good morning my love, are you hungr-?" He was interrupted when you collapsed in his arms. "Love? Are you alright?" He asked as he brought you to the couch. You muttered a small 'no' before wrapping your arms around his waist. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked.

"I guess...I don't know why but today I just feel...sad?"

"You just woke up feeling sad?"

"Mhm."

"Well, that's ok. Sometimes that just happens. We wake up sad and can't explain why. Hey, how about we watch something of your choice and have a day to relax? How does that sound?"

"That's sound nice." Just as you were about to grab the remote, Sal retrieved it for you. After he did though, he got up and said he had to do something first. You were a bit sad that he was leaving but understood nonetheless.

Sal came back a few minutes later with a basket full of stuff. You had already picked out a movie and was waiting for him, this however, was the last thing you expected. "Sal?! This is a lot of stuff! How much did you spend!?" He quickly brought a finger up to your mouth, seeming to want you to be quiet.

"That's something only I need to know. I got a lot of things that you enjoy so you could feel better."

"Why'd you do this though? You spent a lot of money for me, but why?"

"I did this because I love 𝐲𝐨𝐮 y/n, price doesn't matter to me if it's for you. Nothing makes me more upset than to see you so sad. Now how about we watch that movie you chose and forget about everything else?"

With a small smile, you agreed, "Alright."