𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 || Ashley x Non-Bi Lesbian! Reader

𝐀/𝐍 - SoftGhost09 𝐈 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔! (𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠! ( ◡̀_◡́)ᕤ ♡)

𝐓𝐖: 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐨?" your dad asked, turning around with a small smile. 

"Ready than ever..." You knew you were lying, being new to the small town of Nockfell increased your desire to hide away forever. Just the thought of having to meet new people and not knowing what to expect gnawed at your confidence. Despite all the nerves, you tried your best to sound excited. You knew your father was worried about you, considering you never had a mother figure around made him worry about your wellbeing more often than not. 

"Want to stop by the gas station? We can get a treat, your choice!" Turning around to face you with the voice of happiness, your father asked you the question. You couldn't help but smile, he always put you first. Nodding your head, you continued looking out the window, listening to your favorite songs. 

~ Arriving At Addison Apartments ~

"We're here!" 

You looked up, observing the gloomy looking building. A sweat drop appeared on your face, 'Damn, this place looks...raggedy.'  Putting on a hopeful smile, you faced your dad. "Our new home, huh?" You saw your dads' eyes soften as he listened to you talk. 

"Mhm..sorry it's not the best." He put his hand on your head, giving you a little pat. 

"Don't be sorry, as long we have together, we can concur anything!" With motivation in your voice, you proudly told your dad what you thought. You could see small tears in his eyes and you felt your blood rush cold...you knew exactly what was coming next. You didn't even have a moment before your dad lifted you in the air in a tight hug. 

"Y/nnnn! What would I do without you?!" You couldn't feel yourself breath as he hugged you.

"Dad....n-need..to..breath-" you spoke, trying to catch your breath. Letting you go, your dad apologized profusely. You laughed and told him it was alright. 

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's start unloading!" 

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Unloading and unpacking took a few hours, but you and your dad were alright. He played some music inside the apartment while you both got settled in. As you were putting up the picture frames, a knock on the door caught your attention. Opening it, you were met with a blue haired...girl, or boy? You didn't know at the time. "Oh, hey there. Is there something I could help you with?" you ask politely. 

"Hey, I'm Sal Fisher but some call me Sally Face. I saw you moving in and I wanted to introduce myself. I live just next door with my dad." You smiled, you had a good feeling about this kid. 

"It's nice to meet you Sal. I'm y/n, I also live here with my dad. I still have unpacking to do but I would enjoy getting to know you more, if you'd like that?" You were nervous, new people made you have shivers. 'God, I hope he doesn't think I'm a creep. What if he thinks I'm weird? I hate socializing.'  

"Sure! I'll see you later y/n, good luck unpacking!" Just as he arrived, Sal left. You closed the door and let out a breath, maybe he could be a new friend? You shook your head before going back to putting up photos, helping out your dad once you were finish. 

~ The Next Day ~

You decided to explore the building as well as try to find Sal to get to know them better. Before you left, your dad made sure you had everything you needed for being out of the apartment for longer than an hour. He prepared snacks and drinks in a small backpack as well as a medic kit and a "womanly sanitary container."