ELEVEN: first date

violet

a week has passed since billie gave me her number. i must admit she's brought so much positive energy to my life, i somehow always seem to be smiling. i know it's her who doing this, but i don't like it.

my goal wasn't to find a relationship with someone here and live my life. letting someone into my life is only going to ever hurt them, nothing less or more than that. i'm a mess, my life is a mess. i wouldn't wish to bring misery into a perfectly good life.

it's just, she's so addicting. i can't get her out of my head. i just can't, maybe i just have to rip the band aid off and find out the unknown in order to flush her out of my brain. or just block her, but that's not going to work out. not for me or for her.

"why are you always daydreaming?" aaliyah snapped me out of my thoughts once again. "a customer just walked in to see if they need help."

"i like off work aaliyah better. you're so bossy here." i rolled my eyes to do what i was told.

"cause believe it or not, i'm your boss honey." she yelled.

"oh, hi... again." i abruptly stopped looking stunned at the person infront of me. "what are you doing here billie?"

"i really like it when you say my name, did you know that?" she smirked.

"billie, i have to work and my shift is nowhere near to being over with." i sighed.

"so what, i'll keep you company. i'll tell you about the best day of my life." she shrugged.

really don't want her to be here. i don't want her to meet aaliyah because i know for a fact i'll get an ass whoop if i fuck shit up with her. which i know for a fact i will, because i'm planing on it. "how about this? if you leave and come back at two, i'll take you out for lunch and we'll talk then."

"okay, fine. it's a date." she smiled and walked away.

"you sounded like you knew her, did you finally make friends?" aaliyah said as i walked back to the counter.

"why are you so nosy?" i jokingly glared at her.

"tell me bitch!" she shook the living shit out of me.

"it's just someone." i shrugged.

"man, fuck you." she shoved me away from her. "who is it?"

"your mom."

"no actually fuck you." she shoved me once again.

"fine, god." i surrendered. "it's just a girl i've been talking to, that's it."

"that's it!?" aaliyah's eyes went wide. "why didn't you tell me?" she raised a brow.

"i don't want you to know who she is yet." i simply answered.

"you know that only makes me want to know more right?" she asked.

"the only reason i actually told you this, so yes."

"you're evil."

"oh i know."

☆☆☆

there's this cat that's been lurking around the studio, it's been there ever since i moved in. i thought her owner was probably nearby but i was wrong. it looked like it was a home cat, so i decided to take it to the vet and get it a check up.

"oh no the cat has been around my studio for a while now, i thought the decent thing was to make sure it's okay." i answered the front desk lady.

"if only there were more people like you." she smiled as she typed in the information.

unidentified | billie eilish fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें