TWENTY - FIVE: what have you done to me?

billie

"so when am i going to get the surprise you promised me?" i asked before having a spoon of my chocolate ice cream.

"i changed my mind, i don't want to surprise you anymore." she shrugged.

"hey, it's probably for the best. according to your history, your surprises suck ass." i recalled.

"i don't blame you for thinking that, you're not wrong." she accepted her fate.

"i'm never wrong." i shook my head.

"oh yeah, yeah you're never wrong. never ever wrong, you are the queen of always being right." she nodded.

"keep going, not only do i like what you're saying but that accent, i want to bathe with that accent." i dramatically said.

"you can have it if you want it, it only ever reminds me of home which is, if you ask me very depressing." she said before eating a spoonful of her strawberry ice cream.

"i love london, i went there on vacation when i was fifteen with my parents and my brother. it's so nice, if new york wasn't my home, london would be." i gushed.

"do you want to switch lives?" she asked. "if you want to switch lives, i'll gladly agree. really i'm being serious. do you want to switch lives?" she raised a brow.

"no i don't want daddy issues, i love my dad very much." i turned her down.

"that's was so uncalled for!" she widened her eyes. "billie that is—" she wanted to laugh but she was holding it in. trying very hard to hold it in, but me, i was dying of laughter.

"i'm sorry, i just— it just came out." i laughed.

"oh you are evil." she laughed with me.

"i know, oh god, i know." i tried to pull myself together.

"hey um excuse me?" a teenager tapped on violet's shoulder. "i'm sorry to bother you girls, but um— i'm taking pictures for my portfolio and i saw you and thought why not? so may i take a couple pictures of you?" she vey nervously asked violet.

"sorry i don't do well with cameras." she simply replied.

"well it's just a couple of shots, it won't take longer than seven minutes. it would really help me out, i won't share anything, just for my portfolio." she tried to persuade her.

"no social media? instagram? tiktok? nothing?" she raised a brow. "only for that portfolio." she pointed at the black bag on the girls shoulder.

"okay then, i'll agree if you take shots of her too." she pointed at me.

"no violet, no. she wants you and not me, let her take her photos and we'll move on." i chuckled.

"no really, why's the reason you wanted to take pictures of me?" she asked the girl.

"well— um.. because i think you're really beautiful and i love you style and your hair." she girl answered.

"and i think this women right here." she hugged me from the side in attempt to bring me closer to her. "is the most beautiful women in the world, and id look like a fool getting my picture taken while she watches. don't you think so miss photographer?"

"yes you're absolutely right." the girl nodded.

"im not doing it if you're not doing it." violet shook her head.

"fine im doing it, but not for you. it's for this poor girl that's been waiting for an answer." i glared.

"okay great, let's start with one with the both of you together?" the girl got her camera ready and suddenly all her nerves went out the door. "if i find any of these pictures on social media, i will sue."